Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

A poll for your pleasure

have some gold 0.6158940397351 61.6% [ 93 ]
you heathens 0.3841059602649 38.4% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 151 ]

Sephroe Zion
*Beats up Sephiroth_Evil* stare

If I'm correct this is your second thread on the issue, am I right?

It's not that big of deal if it is... I do hope they get around to little annoyances like that soon.

-sigh- that's what i hate about gaia... sooo many people who are too young to see reason... and so immature... and think that i'm not entitled to my own opinions... rolleyes
I guess it's better to report these in the Avatar System 3.0 subforum (in the Questions and Answer forum). That way it would go directly to the people who make a list of glitches to be fixed.
I have a feeling it isn't just manties. My upside-down boots glitch like that alot with all short items. Quite Annoying.

Dapper Fatcat

*Beats up Sephiroth_Evil* stare

If I'm correct this is your second thread on the issue, am I right?

It's not that big of deal if it is... I do hope they get around to little annoyances like that soon.

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
I didn't know about that....
Sephiroth_Evil
manties are for gays... domokun

im a sexist... twisted

We love you too, and that's called Homophobic.
Yeah, I agree, it is a problem. If I didn't like my clothes now, I'd buy some manties. But technically, doesn't this thread go in the 'reporting glitches' forum, not feedback/suggestions?

Lightbringer

Yep, GAIA is full of sunshine and happiness.

Regardless of what others say, a glitch is a glitch and prevents us from reaching Beta testing all the more. Keep the issue in mind and the GAIA Staff will get around to fixing it.
manties are for gays... domokun

im a sexist... twisted
The same thing happens with the hot skirts.
Yep, the Spirited Boxers do this too. xp It's annoyin'.
Its not a huge issue, but it drives me batty!
The manties have a little line of fleshiness about knee level. It just needs to be deleted from the source picture. I'd not even notice it if I weren't wearing the tall boots.

User Image

I doubt it'll be gotten around to anytime soon sweatdrop But if someone could fix it, would you please?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff