Welcome to Gaia! ::

Viktor the Archangel
I would prefer that you did wear pants... My 7 year old niece comes on this site... with her mother's permission. I however haven't let her on the site due to the naked avatar glitch.

...And yet you did allow her on before the naked avatar glitch, when there was still sexuality, cursing, and tasteless leet speak? Wow, some pixelated, biologically incorrect cartoons broke the camels back.

Ghostly Master

6,400 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Metal Warrior Tamako
- people will do wrong wrong wrong things in housing.... -_-'

Why do you think only the nudity glitch will affect it? My opinion is, even if there wouldn't be nudity glitch or possibility to make yourself clothless, there will be people doing 'wrong' things in the housing. There will always be people who try to bend rules or break them. Look at the fishing chat-rooms. There wasn't any nude-glitch before and even then people used them to cybering ( well, I haven't seen em used that way, because I stayed away from those channels ).

I fear the release of towns. It gives so much possibilities to do evil... and for my two cents about the nudity.. it can be art. If somebody would say go distroy the beautiful sculptures in Rome, simply because people don't have any clothes in them, I would laugh. Nudity can be art, nudity can be way to express yourself.. and yes, as a kid I played with barbies and happily made them be without clothes. It's only pixels and I think they fit nicely to the PG-13 rule.
Viktor the Archangel
I would prefer that you did wear pants... My 7 year old niece comes on this site... with her mother's permission. I however haven't let her on the site due to the naked avatar glitch.

They're just pixels.
It's no big deal.
They're not really nude.
You can't even see nipples or p***s.

neutral
yeah it would be cool

Questionable Lover

Metal Warrior Tamako

is this wrong?

http://www.strike9.com/HentaiTentacleDemon/GaiaOnline/House.jpg

Dapper Fatcat

HentaiTentacleDemon
Metal Warrior Tamako

is this wrong?

http://www.strike9.com/HentaiTentacleDemon/GaiaOnline /House.jpg

It's a suggestive theme so yes it is.

Also what everyone has failed to mention is that there is a pention that you can sign if you want to be able to be naked. Go find that and you can play your part in getting it to become an option instead of begging like a dog.

Omnipresent Elder

As we know now from a recent update, they have optional filters on curse words and such. Such a filter option of On and Off could be applied to nudity, if off, letting the nudity go through, if on, then a censor bar could come up over nude avatars in the proper places, or even just a blur pixel object, letting each user turn it on and off for themselves, depending on their preference. For those hating the nudity, you got your censorship then. For those who love it, you get to see non-detailed private parts.
I agree!! lets all get nakie!!!
I agree that letting everyone become naked would completely ruin the fun of it being a glitch.

The only thing I've noticed is that it would be nice to have a bald hairstyle for the avis.

Omnipresent Elder

Lycanthropic Ghost
I agree that letting everyone become naked would completely ruin the fun of it being a glitch.

The only thing I've noticed is that it would be nice to have a bald hairstyle for the avis.
Well it's like how there was the suggestion to legalize certain currently illegal drugs, which then there would be a set price per state and it would make sure that the drugs are what they are supose to be, so that a addict wouldn't buy a bag of sand. This would put many of those drug dealers out of business, but would make it so you don't fill your lungs with sand of course.
Guys Nudity is a wonderful thing to be embrassed but there is a time and place i by know meens is this the place and time ! heart

Friendly Gaian

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
I would love our avi's to be naked. xp
BEIN NAKED IS TIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 heart 4laugh wink heart heart

Vicious Prophet

Viktor the Archangel
The Gaia bases aren't even Anatomyly correct. If you don't want her seeing stuff, take away her Barbie dolls. And this also brings up the age-old question: What is wrong with nudity?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff