No. 0.075757575757576 7.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

Dapper Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
I support this whole heartedly. Nothing has disappointed me this much on Gaia since my friends decided to quit. Seriously, I'm comparing my closest friends leaving me on this site to a pile of unsatisfying pixels... Well, at least my friends are sexist towards men... confused

Shameless Cutie-Pie

Jayce Reinhardt
Black Squirrel Alchemist
Valgaror the Vicious
Guys, guys! I've posted in here before about the item in question, so I know and agree with the complaints about it. I was only referring to the comments made just recently in this thread, about skirts in items. Namely, comments like this one: "They've had enough items that don't have a single pair of pants, why not a single item that doesn't have a skirt?"

I just think that turning the discussion from "more male-oriented things" and "better military things" to "items without skirts" is a bad turn. Having skirts isn't what kills SOF Taiga. Having highly sexualized items and not enough manly items is what kills it. That camo dress wouldn't even be that bad, if the rest of the item wasn't more of the same.

Divine Muse

Astroasis
Jayce Reinhardt
Black Squirrel Alchemist
Valgaror the Vicious
Guys, guys! I've posted in here before about the item in question, so I know and agree with the complaints about it. I was only referring to the comments made just recently in this thread, about skirts in items. Namely, comments like this one: "They've had enough items that don't have a single pair of pants, why not a single item that doesn't have a skirt?"

I just think that turning the discussion from "more male-oriented things" and "better military things" to "items without skirts" is a bad turn. Having skirts isn't what kills SOF Taiga. Having highly sexualized items and not enough manly items is what kills it. That camo dress wouldn't even be that bad, if the rest of the item wasn't more of the same.

At least I didn't bite your head off, call you stupid names and tell you to eff off. wink

I just had tons of people say the same thing to me and I try to explain it was a misleading item.

Dangerous Explorer

Jayce Reinhardt
Momsrascal92
Roxanne of HELL
Momsrascal92
Well on a nicer note, Mishiri should really think about the items she makes before she makes them. Did she really think we'd like an item depicting women in the military as whores?

I guess she did. What were they thinking getting Mishiri to do this? Lolita is a sickening insult to woman in the military. I ******** agree.

God Gaia, ignore your users. Site ain't nothing without us!

This item has been a disaster and Mishiri should not be allowed to make another item until she gets her s**t together and makes and item that WON'T piss off, degrade, and insult people.

You really want to cross a line, don't you?

Oh no, I wouldn't want to cross any lines, because I simply LOOOVE items that turn military women into objectified whores!

Ruthless Survivor

13,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Astroasis
Jayce Reinhardt
Black Squirrel Alchemist
Valgaror the Vicious

xd Alright. I'm just in an arguing frame of mind, eheheh.
Though the fact that there HAVE been so many items that'll have a full outfit for female avatars yet amazingly lack a simple pair of pants make "why not item without skirt" seem like a pretty decent comparison.

Divine Muse

Momsrascal92
Jayce Reinhardt
Momsrascal92
Roxanne of HELL
Momsrascal92
Well on a nicer note, Mishiri should really think about the items she makes before she makes them. Did she really think we'd like an item depicting women in the military as whores?

I guess she did. What were they thinking getting Mishiri to do this? Lolita is a sickening insult to woman in the military. I ******** agree.

God Gaia, ignore your users. Site ain't nothing without us!

This item has been a disaster and Mishiri should not be allowed to make another item until she gets her s**t together and makes and item that WON'T piss off, degrade, and insult people.

You really want to cross a line, don't you?

Oh no, I wouldn't want to cross any lines, because I simply LOOOVE items that turn military women into objectified whores!

And I wouldn't want to report abusive posts.

Glad we have an understanding.

Timid Survivor

I'm for this. I'm tired of people whining about the Taiga, but I do agree that the men deserve a masculine EI.

6,150 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Astroasis
Jayce Reinhardt
Black Squirrel Alchemist
Valgaror the Vicious

I never said skirts killed Taiga.

I never said I expected Gaia to give up on skirts, either. That would be unpractical anyway, to expect given most of western societies anyway.

I just said I wanted a more standard military outfit. As well as not every chick likes to wear frills and skirts all the time. =/

Eloquent Conversationalist

Absolutely. I mean, even though I adore my gowns I'd really like seeing something a little more masculine around here. I can't do frills 100% of the time. (Although I pretty much do offline, lol.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff