Welcome to Gaia! ::

More furry/anthro items?

Yes, please! 0.67605633802817 67.6% [ 48 ]
Where's Bob Barker when you need him? 0.12676056338028 12.7% [ 9 ]
Poll Whore 0.19718309859155 19.7% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 71 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Buggy Mage

It would be really cool if they made more of those sorts of items. I'd love if they mad more face mods for animals, Like the cheek mods in Saber Tooth. Why on earth don't they make more of those? You could use cheek mods for every type of animal. Fur and feathery and leathery Skins are seriously lacking though. I love it if I would be an Elephant or even an insect. A mantis would actually be pretty cool. I just wish they would give mods more pose options.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I could totally go for some better Equine items. Deer have gotten some nice items, why not equines? Also some natural-patterned skins would be great. Equines have quite the variety: Buckskin, Paint, Zebra, Blanket Appaloosa, Dapple Gray, African Wild a**, Kiang. Maybe even characteristic coats that are trademarks for certain dog breeds. German Shepard, Dalmatian, Rotweiler/Doberman, Brindle. How about I dunno Cow, Okapi, Giraffe, Panda African Wild dog, So many animals have so many beautiful coat patterns and they would make amazing skins and even accessory items. But those accessory items would be pretty useless without the accopanying skins. DX Just look at Zebra Sukutai for example. Gaia has only one set of stripe tattoos and even they they aren't dark enough. Ticks me off a little.

SPOTS! For the love of god we need more spots! Diamond Dog just doesn't cut it, especially in such limited colors. More colors and more kinds of spot shapes, too. Felines alone come in a huge variety. Jaguars, Cheetas, clouded leopards are all very characteristic and simple.

Buggy Mage

Murasaki Alien
I could totally go for some better Equine items. Deer have gotten some nice items, why not equines? Also some natural-patterned skins would be great. Equines have quite the variety: Buckskin, Paint, Zebra, Blanket Appaloosa, Dapple Gray, African Wild a**, Kiang. Maybe even characteristic coats that are trademarks for certain dog breeds. German Shepard, Dalmatian, Rotweiler/Doberman, Brindle. How about I dunno Cow, Okapi, Giraffe, Panda African Wild dog, So many animals have so many beautiful coat patterns and they would make amazing skins and even accessory items. But those accessory items would be pretty useless without the accopanying skins. DX Just look at Zebra Sukutai for example. Gaia has only one set of stripe tattoos and even they they aren't dark enough. Ticks me off a little.

SPOTS! For the love of god we need more spots! Diamond Dog just doesn't cut it, especially in such limited colors. More colors and more kinds of spot shapes, too. Felines alone come in a huge variety. Jaguars, Cheetas, clouded leopards are all very characteristic and simple.
I couldn't agree more. All of those suggestions make me want for more anthro items. There's not nearly ernough animal skins available. Giraffe skins would be so cool! whee
was up peeps ok hello heart heart heart heart

Apocalyptic Warrior

27,375 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
Nyadriel
Alistair Krowe
I came back to the SF just to voice support for this thread.

Bird parts would be just friggin' awesome. Actually, anything new would be great.

Mostly we need main body parts done feathery. We have all the wings, beaks and feet we could use. But the main body part is much to desired.

And some crests for head gear. Most birds have crests and that's something I don't thing Gaia has yet.

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
I'd love rabbit ears on either side of the head replacing the ears, rather then on top of the head, with a varied ear style(cocked or straight?). I would also like to see muzzle colors, you don't have to do the buck teeth, as rabbits don't rest their faces with their teeth exposed.

Just an idea, as we have rabbit ears(I'm wearing one set), but they are very limiting.

Assimilated Wolf

Rizuzua
I'd love rabbit ears on either side of the head replacing the ears, rather then on top of the head, with a varied ear style(cocked or straight?). I would also like to see muzzle colors, you don't have to do the buck teeth, as rabbits don't rest their faces with their teeth exposed.

Just an idea, as we have rabbit ears(I'm wearing one set), but they are very limiting.

I'd actually love that to be a pose for all future ears. Not having to worry about covering up the normal ears would be nice.

Buggy Mage

Rizuzua

That is true the avatar's human ears kinda create an obstacle for the creation of anatomically correct avatars. Also, i think the ears should have a ton of poses showing emotion, Just like a real animal does. That would be so awesome if they did that but I don't want to get my hopes up too much. XD

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I would love to see more fox stuff, before anyone rages we have stuff like that I mean SIMPLE fox tails, fox ears and noses and hell even paws. I am saying this because well we have all these "kitsune" tails and they are either duo tails or several tails, I just want to wear a simple single fox tail with ears that don't look like they could be bunny ears. Also, i would love to see them in varous colors, like snow foxes, desert foxes, black foxes and the simple normal fox [the old fox tail and ears need a revamping]

Also, I think another good idea would be for actual dog stuff too like different types of dog tails and ears for different breeds.

Besmirched's Wife

Shameless Lunatic

30,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
I'd be happy with some more bunny stuff, kitty stuff... hell anything to play dress up with!

Friendly Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
I don't really have any suggestions for what animals to add, they've all pretty much been covered. i just wanted to say YES YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!! If I could tip the first post a thousand times I would. And make them have male/female variations. Muscular and skinny. Fat and thin, (We need more big/fat/large/whatever the politically correct term is for it nowadays items.) Just...this thread is so much yes and win. I want to tip every post in this thread,

Smitten Vampire

18,925 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
I'm always up for more animal-based skins, even if my Gaia wallet isn't. lol Even if I don't use items, it makes my inner fanboy happy to see more usable furry stuff. :3 I usually stick to the feline species myself, but reptilian and avian mods would be total win. <3

Distinct Explorer

hell to the yes! I'm so all for this, especially if we get all this in the gold shops! We have so few options for animal parts, it's ridiculous.

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Gimme an otter tail please. emotion_kirakira
Oh and some cool lion manes are a MUST!

I can only hope. C:

Divine Hellhound

I recently tried to make a cosplay of a character who was, from the knee's down, a kangaroo, big feet and all.

The closest things we even have to that are like, the charcoal cat toes or the wulf 'boots' or the centaur bodies. I think an update is much needed for this. With all sorts of animals and all sorts of appendages.

I hate that my feet, ears and tail don't match at all for what I needed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff