< 1 2 3 4 >

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Alistair Krowe
I came back to the SF just to voice support for this thread.

Bird parts would be just friggin' awesome. Actually, anything new would be great.

Mostly we need main body parts done feathery. We have all the wings, beaks and feet we could use. But the main body part is much to desired.

Anxious Friend

We desperately need better quality of the stuff we have.
Or even just finish the body parts of stuff that we already have.

There are so so so many animals, so many options with colors and breeds, there's no way Gaia could run out of ideas and example to create some really awesome items.

Tipsy Warrior

14,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
yess puh-lease.

how bout some good tiger ears and in different colors..like green xP

and tails and bodies in general.

shruikan's Significant Otter

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
Nyadriel
Alistair Krowe

Bird parts would be just friggin' awesome. Actually, anything new would be great.

Mostly we need main body parts done feathery. We have all the wings, beaks and feet we could use. But the main body part is much to desired.

I see only a thin selection of beaks and legs, and the only variety I see with wings is the dancer wings, which I've never really cared much for. Layering with them is iffy and they cover the arms. Personally, I've always been fond of the tengu wings. Folded up and out of the way.

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
^_^ I would love more animal parts and skins.

Liberal Fatcat

Dont know why there are so many downvotes. emotion_donotwant
More furry parts are highly needed and appreciated.

Fluffy Werewolf

15,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
Nyadriel
Alistair Krowe

Feather skins would be awesome. I would love something like that simian fur so it could layer over those tamago skins. We could use some more beaks as well. So many beaks exist that could serve as inspiration.

Also I want more paws, like the black beast ones, in more colors. Maybe hand paws or claws in general that aren't gloves that are kinda like the djinn baharat hands and the i gradient ones. And yes to more muzzles. I'd love to see them in black, brown, white, and a grey one to match those Halloween werewolf skins. So much pain to put together a consistent looking werewolf avi in grey and black because there just isn't much.

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
This Isnt Sparta

Because it's SF. Things get downvoted like crazy in here.
Also, because it's a request for Furry/Anthro things and most people think that Furries are yiffers who s**t in litterboxes.

Dapper Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Yes please!
also, Hm..I think however some people may not just use these for "furries", maybe a character they have that has a feature or furr like one. People should think outside the box before down-voting.

Greedy Drake

I want floppy bunny ears, like long ones that cover your own ears and trail to the floor. Hopefully white or chocolate brown heart

Questionable Trickster

20,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
This Isnt Sparta

I don't get that either. I probably wouldn't use any anthro parts but I see no reason why we shouldn't have more for those that want them.

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizard parts, head fringes, scales everything would be awesome.

Oh and bird parts, I really want decent bird parts, something like the monitor set but with feathers, interchangeable tail feathers would be loved too (Maybe like the shop troll sets, one 'part' including three colours?).
User Image
User Image

Why all of the downvotes? People act like having certain items made means that they'll be forced to use them. Jesus christ, people.

Devoted Reveler

44,040 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
This might have been mentioned already, but I'd like to see these ears in a variety of colors, along with some matching tails to go with them. More bird parts would also be fantastic, and I'd *love* some more snake-like tails like the ones from the Lotus or the 'lake monster' tails from Kelp o' the Loch.

Rainbow Noob

I, too, would like more animal parts. And in all kinds o' colours! Skins especially. 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff