Welcome to Gaia! ::

More furry/anthro items?

Yes, please! 0.67605633802817 67.6% [ 48 ]
Where's Bob Barker when you need him? 0.12676056338028 12.7% [ 9 ]
Poll Whore 0.19718309859155 19.7% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 71 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Assimilated Wolf

(My older thread is, well, old and I don't want to necro it.)
I like that we have muzzles, ears, and tails in a variety of colors and species. But I think we can do better. I always wanted some realistic looking animal parts(When I say realistic I mean that the look like they are really a part of the avi and not just a costume piece) like muzzles, ears and tails of various animals in the different default skin tones(A through F) and dye colors that our avatars have. With these there wouldn't really need to be a full solid color animal skin and the parts would really look like they were apart of the avi and not just costume parts. There could still be skins for complex patterns and whatnot. And maybe some longer wolf muzzles?

Maybe they could make more muzzles like the Diamond Dog ones, but in the different skin tones. Like the Erlking ears. Those Diamond Dog muzzles seem to really fade into the face really well.

All of this could be a part of an animal based gold shop update.

Something like what's suggested in the Skin Colored Tails would be nice too.

Other notable ideas:
Sventeen
i would seriously love an item that makes your mouth look like a beak, but in skin-tone colours

also, more bird items in the body dye colours in general * A*

shruikan
I wanna bump this up because I want to request (if i havent already) for fish tails that are not mertails

i would love that very much! :U

Faelrin
I posted here already, but more ideas. owo gryphon parts would be cool. like little lion legs and maybe little equippible claws (the scaly eagle feet and talons as hands as an example but not limited to that), and it would be like a glove with how it equips, but not an actual glove. Also more beast legs over all like the black beast feet (digitigrade paws, and not overly tiny like the bad moon ones) would be awesome in more colors. Some more scaly skin and reptile parts would also be cool. And more animal eyes. Eagle eyes, cat eyes, snake eyes, etc. >.> I want to make more creature inspired avis and not have to rely on the drome eyes for most of them. More horns too. And fins. D: There's just so much potential and room for so much more.

shruikan
bird feet

we need more bird feet Dx

the nightmare has wonderful bird feet but they only come in black
the rest are body mods or the pingu feet
(i cant think of anymore outside of mods)

i really want blue feet
like Boobie feet and even just blue clawed feet
i hope they add blue footed boobies someday!

shruikan
(I'm just going to keep posting in this thread, if you want me to stop Gundamu, just let me know xP )

popular animals that furries go ape s**t over are:

foxes
wolves
dragons
bears
dogs
cats/big cats

those are the big ones
others that I would like to see:

alligators/crocodiles
birds
griffons
hyenas
anteaters
hippos
rhinos
fish
dinosaurs

they dont have to be traditional colors either
the diamond dogs are awesome. Those were such a big hit for me and my friends. Love those
the dinosaur vials, i loved the colors in those. They make for some interesting avis

basically, like what Gundamu said in the OP
we want parts that make it look like they are part of the avi, not obvious costume parts (the wulf/doggy style set is just terrible. The bakeneko set and monitor set is so freaking win)

put them in RIGs, gold shop, cash shop, (to a lesser extent) Alchemy
we just would like more variety
and I'm willing to pay you cash for it

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

emotion_bigheart Gaia, I really need stuff so I can make Minerva Mink and Roger Rabbit.

Fluffy Trash

I would love a decent pair of white tiger ears. ninja

Zeren the Morph's Comrade

Salty Phantom

The last few RIGs have had little to no furry/animal based items at all
and honestly? I lose interest if there's nothing in there but clothes

I haven't bought any of the past like 2-3 RIGs because of this
I'm not really expecting much from the Love Charm IV or whatever gen they're on now for next month

I'm starting to think that maybe because Drinky isn't an artist anymore for Gaia that is what is the cause of this. Because Drinky is awesome, she knows how make good furry items and without her, we just don't have anyone making them anymore. At least, thats how it feels to me

Salty Phantom

if they could do a recolor of the simian sets.... heart

like, blue, purple, green...

and have the skin tones come in some popular skin colors (like the smoothies or elemental MC skin)

that would be fantastic

they could even put it in Alchemy
I dont care. I just would love more color choices because that set has given me so much variety

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Man, if I had a dime for all of the animal/anthro item requests I've seen... especially for simple rabbit ears/tails or simple recolors of rabbit ears/tails.

It would be nice to get a few more thrown our way.

Salty Phantom

Bleeding Apocalypse
Man, if I had a dime for all of the animal/anthro item requests I've seen... especially for simple rabbit ears/tails or simple recolors of rabbit ears/tails.

It would be nice to get a few more thrown our way.

yeah I'm not sure Gaia realizes how much money they can make from selling these types of items

furries love to dress up
they love anything that will make them look more like the animal of their choice
be it accessories or art, furries will pay

gaia just needs to make more items to fill that need ninja

shruikan's Significant Otter

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
I came back to the SF just to voice support for this thread.

Bird parts would be just friggin' awesome. Actually, anything new would be great.
Yes.
Yes.
YES.
YES.

Please emotion_kirakira

Thieving Rogue

» I want more scalie items.

Salty Phantom

(I'm just going to keep posting in this thread, if you want me to stop Gundamu, just let me know xP )

foxes
wolves
dragons
bears
dogs
cats/big cats

those are the big ones

alligators/crocodiles
birds
griffons
hyenas
anteaters
hippos
rhinos
fish
dinosaurs

the diamond dogs are awesome. Those were such a big hit for me and my friends. Love those
the dinosaur vials, i loved the colors in those. They make for some interesting avis

we want parts that make it look like they are part of the avi, not obvious costume parts (the wulf/doggy style set is just terrible. The bakeneko set and monitor set is so freaking win)

Buggy Mage

I'd really like some skins to complete the gap with the Puppy Cosplay items. Theres great texture to those items but there really no ideal way to make it seamless. Also I wished they'd stop cover ing over perfectly good ears. (Prince of fennecs, Feisty Berserker) So frustrating because the ears are perfect without the extras.

Assimilated Wolf

shruikan

foxes
wolves
dragons
bears
dogs
cats/big cats

those are the big ones

alligators/crocodiles
birds
griffons
hyenas
anteaters
hippos
rhinos
fish
dinosaurs

Hey, as long as you don't spam post all you want! Can I add these suggestions to the first post?

Salty Phantom

Gundamu

Hey, as long as you don't spam post all you want! Can I add these suggestions to the first post?

xD

sure dude
you can add me to OP as much as you want :3

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
*still waiting for a Bekeneko cat set done in pink... as in pink panther*

Quick Reply

Submit