Welcome to Gaia! ::

Link

We have every other weapon imaginable, but I've yet to see these.

Chloride's Husband

Beloved Elder

I can't really tell from that picture what's so special about it. sweatdrop It's mounted on your arm?

Durem Genius

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I remember back in 2005 some images from leaked items that never were released were found, some of them black tonfa and something by the name psionica, plus some eyes like cat eyes and crazy eyes so I suppose gaia still has this item somewhere

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
WTF, why the downvotes? Seriously, I don't understand the logic sometimes.

I'd like tonfa-style arm blades. They're a very interesting weapon. We have 964984651682 swords already. Why not expand the weapons department to something different?

Toothsome Treasure

Think you just need a better picture, the one you had made it look like it was for a specific character.

Basically, a tonfa is this, it's a weapon that you hold either from the normal end or the side grip, and it can be held with the long part pressed against your forearm. It's a very effective defensive weapon, which is why a lot of police officers are given a set.

Thisis a tonfa-style blade. It is essentially a short sword with the side grip., and used in a similar style as a normal tonfa.

I'd definitely be for this, they are a very unique style of weapon. My boyfriend is going to try turning one of these numbers into one. Cut it down, file it, sand it. He likes how they were never really an offensive weapon, but meant to block a swordstroke and deflect it so you can get in closer.

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Latrodectus
I remember back in 2005 some images from leaked items that never were released were found, some of them black tonfa and something by the name psionica, plus some eyes like cat eyes and crazy eyes so I suppose gaia still has this item somewhere

The eyes ended up getting released, so it's entirely possible they could release the tonfa. The Psionica however, probably isn't going to be released; if I remember correctly it was a test item of some kind.

Shameless Man-Lover

15,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Heckler 50
Hnnng. Yes. emotion_bigheart

Spooky Bum

20,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Just for information purposes here's the MP link for the black tonfa. As was noted above this item was not officially released and therefore none exist. I'd really like to see it, or a revamped version released. I seem to find it unequip-able though.
User Image

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Tonfa are interesting weapons; I think they'd be a nice addition to Gaia's arsenal. Also? The marketplace listing is such a tease. >_>;

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I'd love to have a pair of those.
Bleeding Apocalypse
WTF, why the downvotes? Seriously, I don't understand the logic sometimes.

I'd like tonfa-style arm blades. They're a very interesting weapon. We have 964984651682 swords already. Why not expand the weapons department to something different?

It's normal Site Feedback trolls, nothing new.
And before somebody quotes me on everybody is entitled to their opinion, it's simple as to just ignore the thread instead of downvoting it just because they don't like the idea.
I get the same kind of reaction in The Exchange when I won't sell my items for a ridiculously low price.
The Magnificent Unsu
Think you just need a better picture, the one you had made it look like it was for a specific character.

Basically, a tonfa is this, it's a weapon that you hold either from the normal end or the side grip, and it can be held with the long part pressed against your forearm. It's a very effective defensive weapon, which is why a lot of police officers are given a set.

Thisis a tonfa-style blade. It is essentially a short sword with the side grip., and used in a similar style as a normal tonfa.

I'd definitely be for this, they are a very unique style of weapon. My boyfriend is going to try turning one of these numbers into one. Cut it down, file it, sand it. He likes how they were never really an offensive weapon, but meant to block a swordstroke and deflect it so you can get in closer.

Sorry for the lack of a better picture, but Talim (Who is from the Soul Calibur series) is the only one I've seen use these weapons.
I searched for regular tonfa and they just look like nightsticks, the ones from Soul Calibur are more elaborate and embellished.

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Oh yeah I remember those from Soul calibur 2.. the type of blades Talim used. I don’t see why not, we have many other weapons on Gaia. It would be nice to have some Tonfa style blades.
I Nyotalia China I
Oh yeah I remember those from Soul calibur 2.. the type of blades Talim used. I don’t see why not, we have many other weapons on Gaia. It would be nice to have some Tonfa style blades.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Somebody knows who Talim is. emotion_drool

Toothsome Treasure

Problematical
The Magnificent Unsu

Sorry for the lack of a better picture, but Talim (Who is from the Soul Calibur series) is the only one I've seen use these weapons.
I searched for regular tonfa and they just look like nightsticks, the ones from Soul Calibur are more elaborate and embellished.

I just know, considering the fighting style for them, irl you wouldn't want to embellish them too much. You block a stroke, and all of a sudden all your pretty gemstones pop out. Some pretty ones would also be good, but I'd be happy with some plainer ones. True warriors don't need shiny pretty.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff