Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
I love your edits and would buy those items if they had those trousers with them!

Definitely need more trousers.

And cropped trousers!

Codger

The irony here is that, in most of the pics gaia posts of the staff, most of the women are wearing - yes, that's right - pants. Most of the women I see at work (coworkers and customers)? Wearing pants (when they're not wearing short skirts or shorts, since it's summer). Most women on tv, in movies, in music, or other media/entertainment? Wearing pants. In fact, I'd go so far as to say you're more likely to see a woman wearing pants than a skirt, dress, or shorts.

So why, then, do we get 239480682343832785 skirts, dresses, corsets, ribbons, frills, and lace for every two pairs of pants we get here?
PAnts would be good for the males who wear them. I support this! The non pants wearing alien supports!

Devoted Snowfriend

I fully, and wholeheartedly agree. And what is with the pants on the first post? They're not only revolting but... look worse than half-assed.

Give us pants. Better yet, give us all kinds of pants. Combats, jeans, patterned leggings, shorts, tracksuits, formal, straight leg, bootleg, skinny and flare.

Dangerous Visionary

Artists need to get out of their comfort area. Even GIRLS wear pants. I don't know why this site has so many retro ideas about gender. Yes we ladies are a good chunk of the user base but even some of us are getting sick of all this "girlie" crap. If I see one more rainbow, sparkle, or skirt I will ******** puke.

Khaleesi

I agree with you on everything except the fact that dangerous denim doesn't deform the legs xP.

I've always found this odd too, it's like pants are avoided at all costs.

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
You said it. I was like "Do they fear pants? So much that the only way they can make them is with terribly deforming leg mods?"

Divine Muse

Agent Crab
PAnts would be good for the males who wear them. I support this! The non pants wearing alien supports!

DON'T FORGET THAT GIRLS LIKE TO WEAR PANTS TOO!!

Pants are not JUST for men so when someone claims they want more "Manly" items It makes me wonder why noone sees pants as for females also.

I like the artists but unless they want to work at Gaia for the rest of their lives, I suggest not staying inside that comfort zone. Ask yourselves who exactly you are designing for?
Jayce Reinhardt
Agent Crab

Pants are not JUST for men so when someone claims they want more "Manly" items It makes me wonder why noone sees pants as for females also.

I like the artists but unless they want to work at Gaia for the rest of their lives, I suggest not staying inside that comfort zone. Ask yourselves who exactly you are designing for?

I can still run 'round with no pants on, though, right?

I rather not see dark, emo and goth pants, though. I am sick of that genre.

Divine Muse

Agent Crab
Jayce Reinhardt
Agent Crab

We have fancy s**t up the a**, Basics are badly needed.

And cargo pants, maaaaaan I want cargo pants soo freaking bad.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Jayce Reinhardt

Agreed. Cargo pants and some military pants that don't double the size of my avatar's legs. The Anti-Terror camo pants we have are... uh... kinda huge and messy looking. I'd love a pair of camo pants that don't look enormous.
Jayce Reinhardt
Agent Crab
Jayce Reinhardt
Agent Crab

And I can see run around free~

Basics are better. Jeans that aren't skinny jeans, either. Lots of pockets?

Divine Muse

Bleeding Apocalypse
Jayce Reinhardt

Agreed. Cargo pants and some military pants that don't double the size of my avatar's legs. The Anti-Terror camo pants we have are... uh... kinda huge and messy looking. I'd love a pair of camo pants that don't look enormous.

I left a comment on Shavo's journal why her items didn't have pants.

Im sure those items would have sold much better had they contained those. I think she just has a thing for our pixelated junks. pirate

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Jayce Reinhardt
Bleeding Apocalypse
Jayce Reinhardt

I left a comment on Shavo's journal why her items didn't have pants.

Im sure those items would have sold much better had they contained those. I think she just has a thing for our pixelated junks. pirate

*Dies.*

The price has sunk to the point that, if they had pants, I would've gotten more than one of those. Hell, if they would've had pants, I would've gotten more than one anyway. It's just... really, it's a huge disappointment. It's incomplete. It's like trying to rent a tuxedo and the store only rents blazers and shirts. No pants.
-Moar cargos
-Moar pockets
-Moar basics
-Moar military/masculine themed pants

-Less emo/goth
-Less skinny/deforming leg mods
-Less [********] frills
-Less fancy stuff

^^Follow said model, Gaia, and you'll be in business.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff