Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Star for the OP, and maybe some Golden Pants as well that don't make you look like a f*****t.

Main problem with Gaia's pants today:
~Emo/Goth/Hipster/Something equally 'cool and relevant'
~Leg mods that don't let me equip shoes with it, or change the shape so my avatar's proportion matches a Barbie doll
~Formal Attire - I'm not attending a tea party every ******** day, let me wear some damn jean shorts
~Gender-neutral items tend to still look girly
[Edit] ~And we're not all ******** wizards, either. Cut it with giving pants/shoes that actually look good to just magical items

A lot of items [their coloration, style, etc] have excellent potiential for cool pants (coughSOFcough) that never follows through. I demand more pants with multiple pose items. Hell, if they even updated the Gold shop with more manly pants it would be an improvement.

OP, linked you in my siggy, hope you don't mind.

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Haha.

After how many threads of this vein have appeared, I was actually looking out for pants in this RIG. There was quite a bit of amused befuddlement when I noticed they're in very few items.
I am all for an increase in pants.

Familiar Hoarder

A RIG. Made entirely of pants. ENTIRELY of pants. That would be epic.

5,650 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Pie Scarface 150
Pantaloonyphobia is the word for fear of pants.

I just want some nice black shorts that aren't showing off my a** or look like they were made for someone twice my size.

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Bardic Inspiration

User Image

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hmm...I have an idea as a means to protest.

Everyone should only wear pants on their avis to show their support of this thread.

mean mina's Husband

Sexy Trash

31,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
I just want a decent pair of pants gonk

inb4 sarcastic "Mr. Fancy Pants" top-tier prize in the next RIG.

Familiar Hoarder

diet otaku
Bardic Inspiration

User Image

Yes. Yes. Yes!

@ Dion - I can't. >.> So... I still support! XD

Divine Muse

Dion Necurat
Hmm...I have an idea as a means to protest.

Everyone should only wear pants on their avis to show their support of this thread.

How about no pants at all.

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
I too have noticed the embarrassingly obvious lack of pants in the premium items and have wondered, "WTF?'...

Divine Pumpkin

I'm loving the top that came in the Unconventional Warrior but I'm stuck using some starter pants since I can't seem to find a good pair of pants (that can be worn on the female base) to go with it.

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Neither Ezio nor Volpe are happy with this forgotten garment to this tribute item!

High-functioning Hellraiser

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
I'm all for this... There are not enough jeans out there that look awesome and go with everything. The Trendy Skinny Jeans are all right but one awesome set of pants for the dozens of RIG and Cash Shop items that come out every month?

I want jeans, dammit! And not these lame a** skinny jeans these yungins are into today. Bells, flares, cannons, baggies. There should be a full scope of new pants coming out to replace the crap ones from six years ago.

Bookworm

I agree with you so much. The first item I looked at from the new RIG was the Unconventional Warrior, and I asked myself where the pants were. emo

I'm also not a particular fan of leg mods either.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff