Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I totally agree. I think I only have one or two pairs of pants I wear often. Could seriously use some more.

Sparkly Fairy

9,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Medalist 100
Heck yeah, the pants you made were AWESOME! I totally agree! I only have a pair of dress pants and I would actually try to get some money if they would just offer us some pants. I am beginning to think that maybe they don't want us to wear pants and just have a bunch of avatars running around in their underpants or something.

Romantic Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I'm also sick of puffy pants, I might add. Like, the half bunched up, above the knee pants as seen in The Red Rabbit. Really, wtf is this s**t? neutral They couldn't have been full trousers?!

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

I love this thread so much. We could really use a better variety of good-looking, standard-type pants. No body mods, no shoes attached, no funny angles or styles that don't go with any other items. I often end up using skirts, leggings, tights or sashes instead of pants because it can be so hard to find nice pants that match things!

A RIG full of pants sounds awesome, as long as the majority of them are versatile and stylish.

Codger

Daffodil the Destroyer
A RIG full of pants sounds awesome, as long as the majority of them are versatile and stylish.

So long as they don't consider that the end of it and go back to making a bazillion and one skirts/dresses/waist capes/frilly underthings/etc to every two or three pairs of pants we get. Otherwise we're right back where we are now.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Extra Sharp Cheddar
I'm also sick of puffy pants, I might add. Like, the half bunched up, above the knee pants as seen in The Red Rabbit. Really, wtf is this s**t? neutral They couldn't have been full trousers?!

FULL TROUSERS?! NEVAAAAIIIRRRR! scream

Actually, I kinda like those pants. They fit the style and theme of the item overall, but... without leggings underneath, they'll kinda look funky on my avatar unless I'm wearing some very high boots to cover up.

I still very heavily prefer full-length pants. Not 3/4 length. And shorts, MAYBE if they're done right, but I overwhelmingly prefer some full-length pants. Straight up and down pants.

Romantic Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Bleeding Apocalypse
Extra Sharp Cheddar

Actually, I kinda like those pants. They fit the style and theme of the item overall, but... without leggings underneath, they'll kinda look funky on my avatar unless I'm wearing some very high boots to cover up.

I still very heavily prefer full-length pants. Not 3/4 length. And shorts, MAYBE if they're done right, but I overwhelmingly prefer some full-length pants. Straight up and down pants.

Yeah but I feel like we've already got these in the Reve Rouille gonk

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Extra Sharp Cheddar
Bleeding Apocalypse
Extra Sharp Cheddar

I was just toying around with that item. Stop ninja-stalking me. ninja

Yeah, I know. I'm a huge fan of simple, straight-legged pants. The only time I'd really want poofiness is in a pair of good ol' military pants. Like these.

Romantic Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Bleeding Apocalypse
Extra Sharp Cheddar
Bleeding Apocalypse
Extra Sharp Cheddar

I was just toying around with that item. Stop ninja-stalking me. ninja

Yeah, I know. I'm a huge fan of simple, straight-legged pants. The only time I'd really want poofiness is in a pair of good ol' military pants. Like these.

nevarrrrsexyjesus
Yes. Yes indeed.

Widow

Dedicated Regular

34,115 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
User ImageUser Image"I do not know why you have returned to us."

I agree with this thread 100% but do feel you would get Artists to look at this more if the title of the tread didn't sound so hostile... sweatdrop

"Your challenge from the spirits has not yet been fufilled."

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Jera Audron

I agree with this thread 100% but do feel you would get Artists to look at this more if the title of the tread didn't sound so hostile... sweatdrop

I actually did change it to something more... appropriate for a while, then changed it back. I'm gonna tone down the TITLE, but the body's gonna stay unchanged.
Yesss.
Finding pants for my female avatar that looked nice was kind of hard, imo. D;

&LOOK AT THEM. THEY LOOK PRETTY DAMNED GOOD. D:<

Widow

Dedicated Regular

34,115 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
Bleeding Apocalypse
Jera Audron

I actually did change it to something more... appropriate for a while, then changed it back. I'm gonna tone down the TITLE, but the body's gonna stay unchanged.

Yeah the title is the only issue, someone linked to this in Gem2Niki's journal cause she asked for item ideas

and had to warn her that even though the title sounded nasty it really was a good thread Xx.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
ARGH. Gonna make a case against friggin' leg mods in the OP. Just a minute. What a letdown. And I liked Dangerous Denim so much, too. The style of the jeans was wonderful, but look at what happens when you try to use them with regular-a** shoes!

User Image
Woof, that's a bummer.

I'm on board with you about the leg mods being a pain when it comes to mix and matching boots. I do have a suggestion for those particular jeans, though. Maybe wearing a pair of blade black leggings underneath would fill in the leg enough to make the boots not look stupid?

I know that when I use the Briar Shot body suit on the male avatar it does the same thing (Slims the legs to the point where it looks stupid with shoes), but wearing the red Santa baby leggings underneath fixes the problem, so it might help here.

Not that we should HAVE to do that when we want to enjoy nice jeans, mind you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff