13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Sifen Yamishi
January Gold Shop Update:

Global Imports: Ao Dai Pants, Nomad Cotton Breeches
H.R. Wesley: Mack Jocobi Slacks

I like the cut of the Jacobi pants. Perhaps we'll get a solid recolour at a later date? emotion_yatta

Decayin[g]_Sou[l]'s Significant Otter

Demonic Hellhound

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Fashionable Vampire

Cash Shop Update reveals Elemental Rave and with it, your pants update:

Dread Ocean
Tamed Twister
Cherry Flare

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Sifen Yamishi
Cash Shop Update reveals Elemental Rave and with it, your pants update:

Dread Ocean
Tamed Twister
Cherry Flare

Eh, leg mods, leg mods and girl shorts with slouchy belt. Pity.

Waffles

The Body Farm
The Nomad Cotton Breeches actually look really good on the male base too.

My only problem is that it seems like they went out of their way to make the pants bright girly colors to piss all the people asking for more masc items off. I might be grasping at straws here, but honestly. lol What nomad has bright pink pants? Seems like they should have made them natural colors.

Yeah, really. "Pale Red"...? emotion_eyebrow

I like the look of Haenim, though - might get it just for the pants.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Aeronn
The Body Farm

My only problem is that it seems like they went out of their way to make the pants bright girly colors to piss all the people asking for more masc items off. I might be grasping at straws here, but honestly. lol What nomad has bright pink pants? Seems like they should have made them natural colors.

Yeah, really. "Pale Red"...? emotion_eyebrow

I like the look of Haenim, though - might get it just for the pants.

The nomad shirts and pants made me scratch my head because the brighter colors didn't match the other colors of the set. It kinda came out of left field. But I'm currently trying to tool around with the shirts and pants and see what I can come up with. They're not bad on their own, they're just weird in the set.

I really like the haenim pants. I need to snatch up a pair.

Lazy Krampus

12,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Nimble Explorer

the gold shop update pants are cool. Went broke on 'em xD

Gallant Pants

9,850 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I will admit I had doubts about Stinger, but actually looking at it on the MP has made me a believer that we CAN get pants out of Gaia if we badger them enough.

Gallant Pants

9,850 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
The Body Farm

If they weren't trolling us with that aspect of the update, I'll eat my own goddamn pants.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Urina Sanguineus
I will admit I had doubts about Stinger, but actually looking at it on the MP has made me a believer that we CAN get pants out of Gaia if we badger them enough.

I had my doubts, too. Specifically, "Gaia won't do an REI for males." And even though my hopes remained high (especially after it said "all-male" in the ********' introductory announcement), I have to say that in the end, I'm both happy and bitterly amused that Gaia's artists couldn't resist but put feminine poses in an item that was introduced as something for males.

Nimble Explorer

Haha, I thought the same thing about the corset and stuff they put in the last evo of the Stinger, when I got on for the first time in a week and saw it today. Wasn't sure whether to laugh or facedesk.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Bleeding Apocalypse
Urina Sanguineus

I had my doubts, too. Specifically, "Gaia won't do an REI for males." And even though my hopes remained high (especially after it said "all-male" in the ********' introductory announcement), I have to say that in the end, I'm both happy and bitterly amused that Gaia's artists couldn't resist but put feminine poses in an item that was introduced as something for males.
I'm pretty sure most people expected it, at the very least because the main protagonist is a bee. The one REI we've had that didn't ******** us over with dresses and thong bottoms was last octobers. I was so stoked to buy it. I just had a feeling about it and it didn't let me down. We didn't get any pants from it either though.

Gallant Pants

9,850 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Bleeding Apocalypse
Urina Sanguineus

ROFL. I know, right? They can't go one stinkin' REI cycle without chickifying some aspect of it.

No offense to anyone who prefers female-oriented items, but as someone who prefers gender fluidity, it's a little aggravating to see stick limbs and "cutely" tilted mini hats all over the place.

-cough-xmas2k12tophat-cough-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces