Welcome to Gaia! ::

God, Gaia, the pixie and fairy stuff we have sucks! The Fairy cloth and Sugarplum stuff in the shops is as old as dirt. The fairy wings are badly pixeled and shaded and blulky. I suggest you do another fantasy update like you did with the elves and dump a lot more fairy clothes; dresses, skirts, shoes, and accessories like hairpins, bracelet and necklaces in the shops ok? I'm talking about stuff like new wings, Slimmer and with litle swirly patterns on them. And remakes of some of the older fairy clothes. like some Sugarplum satchels and sugar dusted fairy and pixie wings. more pixie wands and pixie necklace pendants.
wings like this, k?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
and clothes like this
and more stuff
User Image

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Sorry that you don't like those items already in the GS, while others of us do. here is a request that the Fairy wings be recolored so that we could have more color options besides blue.
As for Fairy Cloth, we could use other versions of that in other colors in the GS as well.

As for what I could see in the pics, some of those I like, others I don't. I won't go into it. But some of that stuff will end up in the CS instead. Always do.
What you need are some avatar pics depicting renditions of your suggestions (forgot what those are called).

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Leaf pasties. That's what I got from that XD

However, more "fairy" type clothing would be nice, both nature fairy and otherwise.
Nyadriel
Sorry that you don't like those items already in the GS, while others of us do. here is a request that the Fairy wings be recolored so that we could have more color options besides blue.
As for Fairy Cloth, we could use other versions of that in other colors in the GS as well.

As for what I could see in the pics, some of those I like, others I don't. I won't go into it. But some of that stuff will end up in the CS instead. Always do.
What you need are some avatar pics depicting renditions of your suggestions (forgot what those are called).
I just think fairy pixie stuff needs a kick into 2012 the stuff we got ages ago wasn't all that bad, back in 2003 or whenever it was released, but shading and quality have improved for gold shop stuff. I expect higher standards with items and I'm not going to wear something from gaia's stone age beginnings when the artists today could do 100% better. I don't think any will wind up in the cs, i might be being optimistic, but the gs never has the same theme released as the same time as the CS and rarely ever do they give either shop the same theme, even without being released on close schedule. And why would any of it end up in the cs, if Gaia did decide to split the items to gs and cs at the same time? if it's a quality issue, I'll ask: did you not see the recent starter set update we got a month ago?

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
tyggyr
Nyadriel

I just think fairy pixie stuff needs a kick into 2012 the stuff we got ages ago wasn't all that bad, back in 2003 or whenever it was released, but shading and quality have improved for gold shop stuff. I expect higher standards with items and I'm not going to wear something from gaia's stone age beginnings when the artists today could do 100% better. I don't think any will wind up in the cs, i might be being optimistic, but the gs never has the same theme released as the same time as the CS and rarely ever do they give either shop the same theme, even without being released on close schedule. And why would any of it end up in the cs, if Gaia did decide to split the items to gs and cs at the same time? if it's a quality issue, I'll ask: did you not see the recent starter set update we got a month ago?

Yes, I did see that update. But me and others still want recolors of those particular wings regardless. Some of us like the "old flavour" in some cases and don't want a change in them (Pixie Fairy does need an update). Upgrades are good as well, too, and is wanted. I am just saying that I think recolors could be a part of this.

But anyway, Spring is right around the corner and is that time of year when all of the Spring Guardians come out of hibernation and awaken. It's a great time then to have such an update in the Gold Shops. We have quite a bit in CS items, so why not a big blast in the GS?

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I'd love more items like those. Leaf pasties could be in any shop and and body paint tattoos could be in Skin Tyte. I like those purses too.

SFRN_Sylvia's Significant Otter

Shirtless Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
That crimson and black corset dress thing is sexy...

Sure, why not? The GS could always use a little more variety, and while we do still have the perfectly good sets in the store, they don't suit every need.

Invisible Cat

re-color fairy wings! In red !!

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
MrsrachaelSnape

There's a constant request for those to be done in all the colors of the spectrum - in the same shading style mind you.

Invisible Cat

Nyadriel
MrsrachaelSnape

There's a constant request for those to be done in all the colors of the spectrum - in the same shading style mind you.

Yes. But every time I see fairy theme request I have jump on it.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Nyadriel
MrsrachaelSnape

I've been wanting fairy wing recolors for a few years now. I'd be a happy fairy if that happened.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
MrsrachaelSnape
Nyadriel
MrsrachaelSnape

Yes. But every time I see fairy theme request I have jump on it.

I hear that. It has been way too long since the Gold Shops got an update like this!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff