Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

are you bored of gaias areas well tell me

your tierd of walkin in circles 0.31372549019608 31.4% [ 16 ]
you dont need more areas and im a a** 0.68627450980392 68.6% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]

we need more areas to go to because it is boring going around in circles day after day
we need more areas to go to because it is boring going around in circles day after day
arken103

or you can not go through all of that everyday and go around in circles in the forums, you get more gold and the cirlce is never the same
Gaia is about the *forums* not the "areas" they were put there mainly to house the stores and now game areas.
Shade21
arken103

or you can not go through all of that everyday and go around in circles in the forums, you get more gold and the cirlce is never the same
yeahhh you do beacuase if you whant to buy an item
People aren't ignoring you, it's just that this forum is slow-moving. sweatdrop

Anyways, towns are usually added whenever new features/shops are introduced. Such as Aekea-- it was added whenever the housing feature was introduced.

As more features are added, more towns are introduced. In some occasions, there is no need for the town, since the building for it is already there on the map. (such as the Weapons shop in Isle De Gambino and the Music Store in Barton Town)
[technolust]
Gaia is about the *forums* not the "areas" they were put there mainly to house the stores and now game areas.
i think gaia can be more creative thats all
I see no point in there being more areas.
The only points of the maps are Shopping, storyline, and games. And, other stuff I'm forgetting.

And, why would you go in circles on the map? It's not like there are new clothes being released every hour.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff