Welcome to Gaia! ::

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Ebania
Legal bump.

If you like, I could send you some gold through trade. It won't be much in comparison to how quickly the economy is inflating, but hopefully it'll be of some help. sweatdrop

Enduring Shapeshifter

Terribly sorry you and your guild are struggling with the inflation but Gaia's already made it clear they don't care. Even if I dropped you some of my gold, it wouldn't help much because of the constantly inflating prices and how the billions are even becoming worthless at this point.

If I was a newbie starting at in this period, I'd have left the moment my announcements were getting spammed and I realized I couldn't earn any gold.

Sarcastic Prophet

That is so sweet of you. Thank you for your support. emotion_bigheart

GreeneyedPhantom
If you like, I could send you some gold through trade. It won't be much in comparison to how quickly the economy is inflating, but hopefully it'll be of some help. sweatdrop

Sarcastic Prophet

I agree. I couldn't imagine being able to stay for long as a newbie, even with the ability to buy Gaia Cash.

Pyres
Terribly sorry you and your guild are struggling with the inflation but Gaia's already made it clear they don't care. Even if I dropped you some of my gold, it wouldn't help much because of the constantly inflating prices and how the billions are even becoming worthless at this point.

If I was a newbie starting at in this period, I'd have left the moment my announcements were getting spammed and I realized I couldn't earn any gold.

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Ebania

You're welcome. biggrin Even though the economy is bad, I guess there's still plenty of cool stuff in the gold shops we can help newcomers buy since those prices are always fixed and not going anywhere. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed the CEO sells Gaia to someone who actually knows how to run a community-based web site before the economy crashes and burns.

Sarcastic Prophet

200% agreed, on all points!

GreeneyedPhantom
You're welcome. biggrin Even though the economy is bad, I guess there's still plenty of cool stuff in the gold shops we can help newcomers buy since those prices are always fixed and not going anywhere. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed the CEO sells Gaia to someone who actually knows how to run a community-based web site before the economy crashes and burns.

Sage Prophet

13,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
The best advice I would give to a newbie is to leave this site while they still haven't have invested so much in it as older users have. They can still leave and be free of this stupid ghost of a site that was once Gaia.

I feel sorry for you guys and all the charities, but really this is no place of fun anymore especially for newbies. If I who have so many items and completed quests can't have any more fun in this site then I imagine a newbie will just get frustrated (unless they spend their money here which is sad and a waste and will never be enough).

I already renewed my membership on another site and that is where all my budget for online entertainment will go to from now on.

Sarcastic Prophet

Legal bump.

Shirtless Sentai

This almost made me cry. A combination of crappy things in real life and here on Gaia have been weighing me down a lot lately, and to think that brand new people might be feeling similar frustration hurts. And adding that people and groups like you, who work solely out of the goodness of your heart to reach the community, are suffering under this is really the worst. I wish I had the power to change things. I've griped before, but this thread really makes me wish I could do something about this.

As it stands, all I have is what I have. I can offer gold or items, if you're looking for specific things from gold shops or Loyal's then I can probably finance them. I'd like to help, if I can.

Sarcastic Prophet

Thank you for your kind words.

Fortunately, we do have the power to change things; as long as we don't buy gold generators and spend our Gaia Cash on items alone, we don't fuel the problem and thus take a stand against it.

We do have a NSTG Treasurer to whom you can send any items or gold you would like to give. As I've said before, I'm so deeply moved by the generosity of those who have posted in support or even sent donations. No one is obligated to do either of those, but so many have. Just... thank you. emotion_bigheart

Dunyazade
This almost made me cry. A combination of crappy things in real life and here on Gaia have been weighing me down a lot lately, and to think that brand new people might be feeling similar frustration hurts. And adding that people and groups like you, who work solely out of the goodness of your heart to reach the community, are suffering under this is really the worst. I wish I had the power to change things. I've griped before, but this thread really makes me wish I could do something about this.

As it stands, all I have is what I have. I can offer gold or items, if you're looking for specific things from gold shops or Loyal's then I can probably finance them. I'd like to help, if I can.

Sarcastic Prophet

Legal bump.

Sarcastic Prophet

Legal bump.

Sir Millionaire

Keeping this worthwhile thread up w/ a legal bump ~

Sarcastic Prophet

Thank you! emotion_hug

Sir Froggums
Keeping this worthwhile thread up w/ a legal bump ~

Sarcastic Prophet

Legal bump.