Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like the releases of Flynn's Booty?

Yes 0.044849679645145 4.5% [ 182 ]
No 0.95515032035485 95.5% [ 3876 ]
Total Votes:[ 4058 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 46 47 48 >

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
b u n n y - l i o r e

& there it is...the 100 pack as predicted XD
Doesn't Gaia HQ realize that....people are figuring this s**t out?

*laughs* I spotted it too!
And no, as long as those money signs fills their eyesight: Nope, they will never, ever realize.

User Image

Commander in Chief

Shuukakuusha
User Image
b u n n y - l i o r e

And no, as long as those money signs fills their eyesight: Nope, they will never, ever realize.

User Image
Did you know that everyone has a unique tongue print that can be used to identify them from other people? Don't lick people.

[friday-chan]'s Husband

Sparkly Bunny

16,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Shuukakuusha
User Image
b u n n y - l i o r e

User Image

Sigh. Most likely not.

Also....wtf with the new devil tails in the gold shop? The D-Tail & the white devil tail....250 mil & 500 mil, respectively? Jesus ******** christ man. Even for a gold shop with rarer items...that's insane. Who the hell can afford that?

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
b u n n y - l i o r e
Shuukakuusha
User Image
b u n n y - l i o r e

User Image

Sigh. Most likely not.

Also....wtf with the new devil tails in the gold shop? The D-Tail & the white devil tail....250 mil & 500 mil, respectively? Jesus ******** christ man. Even for a gold shop with rarer items...that's insane. Who the hell can afford that?

You mean those in Dernier Cri? Keep in mind that it is April 1st wink
User Image

Commander in Chief

Shuukakuusha
User Image
b u n n y - l i o r e
Shuukakuusha
User Image
b u n n y - l i o r e

User Image

Sigh. Most likely not.

User Image
Did you know that if you tie 17 electric eels together they'd create enough electricty to power the town of Looneyville, Texas for 7.35 hours but only in Spring? It's a fact! Ok Bye!

[friday-chan]'s Husband

Sparkly Bunny

16,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Shuukakuusha

User Image

True, but pft. It wouldn't surprise me at all if it's going to remain that price. They're only available for...a few days I believe. Sigh. The d-tail is so cute X3 but not 250k cute. & after they're gone...I don't doubt that they'll be insanely pricey in the MP ;-;

Commander in Chief

b u n n y - l i o r e
Shuukakuusha

User Image

True, but pft. It wouldn't surprise me at all if it's going to remain that price. They're only available for...a few days I believe. Sigh. The d-tail is so cute X3 but not 250k cute. & after they're gone...I don't doubt that they'll be insanely pricey in the MP ;-;
Did you know that my brain is made of cake with a nice vanilla pudding in the middle. I like pudding! OK bye!

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
b u n n y - l i o r e
Shuukakuusha

User Image

I don't see the DC insignia so I doubt they'll be permanent wink
But yeah, you're right: they are ridiculously high priced!

User Image

Commander in Chief

Shuukakuusha
User Image
b u n n y - l i o r e
Shuukakuusha

User Image

User ImageDid you know that if you take the horns from 123 rhinos, you'd have a lot of rhino horns and dead rhinos? Fascinating but bad to do! Bye for now and let the rhinos be!

[friday-chan]'s Husband

Sparkly Bunny

16,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Shuukakuusha
User Image
b u n n y - l i o r e
Shuukakuusha

User Image

User Image

Yea they said they wouldn't be permanent XD They're leaving April 3rd or 4th (can't recall off of the top of my head). So they won't be there forever. But man...so over priced. Sigh.

Star

They don't even release flynn's booty anymore.

Commander in Chief

b u n n y - l i o r e
Shuukakuusha
User Image
b u n n y - l i o r e
Shuukakuusha

User Image

User Image

Yea they said they wouldn't be permanent XD They're leaving April 3rd or 4th (can't recall off of the top of my head). So they won't be there forever. But man...so over priced. Sigh.
Did you know that if I eat too much of this birthday cake that I might start to spawn again and then there will be thousands more of me once again. You know this will be good for Site Feedback, so ok - more me! Bye bye!

Dapper Noob

Controllable Destiny
They don't even release flynn's booty anymore.

No, but they ARE still releasing gold generators that are about 100x worse.

Insularis's Waifu

Witty Phantom

I seriously think Gaia is trying to destroy itself.
I'll be on Solia Online from now on. See ya.

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
b u n n y - l i o r e

But that's what those gold-generators are for! So that we buy them from our hard-earned money (who needs that IRL anyway?) and then buy overpriced gold items from the gold we 'win' with them!
Next gold-generation is out btw, my bet is that it's for sale (30% off seems to be the fashion these days) before the day is over.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces