• Conversationalist 100

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Happy _Tropical_Flower
Bump!

Besides playing Booty Grab more now, I'm now wondering what is our new goal now that we have more fish in PhinPhang available for Gaia gold and Gaia Cash and increased payouts per Booty Grab game? : O

The goal is to revive Booty Grab since Gaia has given us everything we asked for and more. We want to get everyone playing the tanks, doing their fair share to bring Booty Grab back to it's shining state. I personally have started a Booty Grab Guild with help from my friends who all sit as my crew. I hope some others do the same. We are dearly lacking in Booty Grab Guilds! We need to make this game fun for all to play!

Happy _Tropical_Flower
Hello everybody! I'm back with updates about Booty Grab from the ATS!

The first question asked was if Gaia can put in more Mini Monster cards to make rare aquarium items and aquarium backgrounds in alchemy or to use the Mini Monster Cards to create fish that can only be given away through alchemy. Bluealaris replied that they currently do not have any plans to make any new fish right now, but there are many more way to use alchemy. You can read Bluealaris' reply here!

The last BG question for the night was a user asking about an increase in the Overseer's rewards. Bluealaris replied to this question saying that they will update the Overseer's rewards as soon as they have made exclusive new content for the Overseer! You can read Bluealaris' reply here!

That's all for now! whee

Also, bump! emotion_kirakira

Happy, this post is irrelevant to the Topic of this Thread. WE have GOTTEN what WE asked for from bluealaris and Gaia Staff with regard to the changes of Booty Grab. More than WE wanted! Bluealaris has been very giving and understanding of the Booty Grab Community.

I said my Thank you's ..... just as some other people have done. To bad more couldn't have shown their appreciation to a Staff that hears us, and wants to make us happy! It saddens me deeply to see how people can forget to show common courtesy on a computer game to real people.

Therefore, there is nothing left to be brought to Gaia's attention on this matter. If you wish to take my Thread over, please don't. I want it to go to the bottom of the SF Forum now. If you wish to continue your bringing attention to every little thing with regard to Booty Grab....
Please go make a Thread of your own in the Aquarium Discussion Forum.
The SF is a place to bring attention to matters that people want Gaia Staff to look at and consider.

NOW... lets get out there, get grabbing, and make this Staff happy that they have been so good to us! Get grabbing and bumping anyone, and everyone! This is a new Era for Booty Grab! Lets not repeat the mistakes of the past! Time to make Booty Grab shine again!

Peculiar Guest

30,665 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
FUN, COMMUNITY, GOLD, GIFT BOXES & ALCHEMY ITEMS !!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff