Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is soulbinding even a good idea in the first place?

Yes 0.13824884792627 13.8% [ 30 ]
No 0.33179723502304 33.2% [ 72 ]
Makes my inventory look ugly and messy! 0.10138248847926 10.1% [ 22 ]
Only good idea like for example zOMG rings. 0.37327188940092 37.3% [ 81 ]
Just voting the poll for chump change. 0.055299539170507 5.5% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 217 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

Scurvy Pirate

Zero Tenshi
Uncle Kenny
The Oni-Set is now unsoulbound. You are free to trade/do whatever you want with it.

The Potatoverseer skin has been given a sellback value so you can get it out of your inventory if you wish. It, along with the Sin skin, will not be unsoulbound though.

The anniversary sashes will also not be unsoulbound as they are supposed to be exclusive to those who were members of the site at the time and which represent the year in which they joined.

Thank You Uncle and Gaia. emotion_kirakira
Can people be able to move the skin and the sash in their storage box too?

Unfortunately the current soulbound system is kind of an all or nothing setup. To be able to move it within your account or trade/sell it to users, it has to be unsoulbound. If it's soulbound then all you can do is sell it back to the store. We'd have to make changes to the backend of the system in order to allow for the items to be moved within their account.

Tricky Fairy

I would like to unsoulbind my Zomg rings. I don't play anymore and feel that it's unfair that I am stuck with them along with the frozen items that are apart of the aquarium that I don't even use.
Tsuki_Kirkland
I can agree with this, especially for the BOO Skin and Sentinel’s gift . They really never should of been soulbound in the first place and it’d be nice if were unsoulbound so those who hate them can just trash them.

where can i get the sentinel skin at im looking to help my dream avi become one?

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Nightkillerzzz
Tsuki_Kirkland
I can agree with this, especially for the BOO Skin and Sentinel’s gift . They really never should of been soulbound in the first place and it’d be nice if were unsoulbound so those who hate them can just trash them.

where can i get the sentinel skin at im looking to help my dream avi become one?

The Sentinel’s skin can’t really be gotten, you had to be here for the Boo vs Sin event to get it. Right now both Boo and Sentinel’s gift (the Sin skin for that side) are only available to sell back through inventory if you had it.
Tsuki_Kirkland
Nightkillerzzz
Tsuki_Kirkland

The Sentinel’s skin can’t really be gotten, you had to be here for the Boo vs Sin event to get it. Right now both Boo and Sentinel’s gift (the Sin skin for that side) are only available to sell back through inventory if you had it.

darn when will they be back?

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Nightkillerzzz
Tsuki_Kirkland
Nightkillerzzz
Tsuki_Kirkland

Dunno .
Tsuki_Kirkland
Nightkillerzzz
Tsuki_Kirkland
Nightkillerzzz
Tsuki_Kirkland

Dunno .

and no one can gift me one?

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Nightkillerzzz
Tsuki_Kirkland
Nightkillerzzz
Tsuki_Kirkland
Nightkillerzzz
Tsuki_Kirkland

Dunno .

and no one can gift me one?
lol Unfortunately not.

iAyaka's Compadre

Sexy Protagonist

23,950 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Gaia makes me rage sometimes. They release some of these things, and not everybody has the time to get them. I was working my a** off during the time when they released the Sentinel Skins, and now, I truly wish I had made some sort of time in my day in order to get that item. They need to take a page out of the Bloodstone book and unsoulbind these items. I know alot of people whom have their Sentinel Skin, and would happily gift it to me, if they could.

What sense does it even make to soulbind these things and not all things? What about those Werewolf outfits from last year? Why are those not soulbound?

GAIA MODERATORS, HERE MY PLEA! I DESIRE NOTHING MORE AT THIS MOMENT THEN A SENTINEL SKIN!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff