Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is soulbinding even a good idea in the first place?

Yes 0.13824884792627 13.8% [ 30 ]
No 0.33179723502304 33.2% [ 72 ]
Makes my inventory look ugly and messy! 0.10138248847926 10.1% [ 22 ]
Only good idea like for example zOMG rings. 0.37327188940092 37.3% [ 81 ]
Just voting the poll for chump change. 0.055299539170507 5.5% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 217 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

OG Cat

14,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
legal bump.
yay another mod that agrees. =D

Sparkly Genius

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
And what about the sashes? I missed the event where you got a sash with the year you joined on it, and I can't buy it because they're all soulbound to their owners. :[ I understand why it was soulbound, but I don't necessarily agree with it. I'm sure there are people out there that would love to get rid of their sashes, and others like myself who missed out on the event and want to purchase one. Just my two cents.

OG Cat

14,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
koopabrat

Yea it was soulbind in purpose of the year that we joined to prevent further people from selling or gift it.

Gaia didn't thought about their new members when we had those Gaia "Joined Year" sashes. They seem meaningless to soulbound them any longer.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

I AM SO STOKED THAT ONI HORNS MIGHT BECOME UNSOULBOUND IF THEY ARE DOING A POLL ABOUT IT emotion_kirakira

OG Cat

14,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Slick Southpaw
I AM SO STOKED THAT ONI HORNS MIGHT BECOME UNSOULBOUND IF THEY ARE DOING A POLL ABOUT IT emotion_kirakira

Yea I saw. lol
Hope they will unsoulbound the Oni-set.
It will be another soulbound item down.
I wouldn't mind if it's in the golden giftbox either since many people want it and it will be easier to obtain it, rather then being in alchemy.

Demonic Lover

I sooo hope they do another poll about bringing back B.O.O.'s original skin and unsoulbinding the other two skins from that event~

User Image

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Throughout the years I've been avidly putting event items in order in my storage. Like a make-shift museum (oh if only Gaia would have flash based museums? xD). And it does bother me seeing my Sentinel skin in my normal inventory and not in my storage with the other S.I.N. items. gonk

Angelic Blob

ToiBoxx
I don't see why those were soulbound in the first place. They need to be unsoulbound for the people who want to get rid of them and the people who just want them.
From what I remember, it was meant to be a "fail win" for those who managed to incubate up to Level 5. Also the cost of the sellback can be exploded with how many were gotten.

Anyway, to the topic.
I would prefer that the Sen and Ov gifts are traded, rather than outright deleted. Since it is an event item, those are limited in number compared to the amount of people that sign up each day, and also those who just grab mules and want to get items for them.

OG Cat

14,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
legal bump

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Potato skin must go.

I do not know how many times I have actually said this in many threads about this skin. It was an insult to see that this skin stays in my inventory so I cannot move it or sell it or delete it just because it is "soulbound" to my character.

OG Cat

14,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
legal bump

OG Cat

14,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
legal bump

Scurvy Pirate

The Oni-Set is now unsoulbound. You are free to trade/do whatever you want with it.

The Potatoverseer skin has been given a sellback value so you can get it out of your inventory if you wish. It, along with the Sin skin, will not be unsoulbound though.

The anniversary sashes will also not be unsoulbound as they are supposed to be exclusive to those who were members of the site at the time and which represent the year in which they joined.

OG Cat

14,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Uncle Kenny
The Oni-Set is now unsoulbound. You are free to trade/do whatever you want with it.

The Potatoverseer skin has been given a sellback value so you can get it out of your inventory if you wish. It, along with the Sin skin, will not be unsoulbound though.

The anniversary sashes will also not be unsoulbound as they are supposed to be exclusive to those who were members of the site at the time and which represent the year in which they joined.

Thank You Uncle and Gaia. emotion_kirakira
Can people be able to move the skin and the sash in their storage box too?
I really want my sentinel's gift unsoul bound.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff