Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is soulbinding even a good idea in the first place?

Yes 0.13824884792627 13.8% [ 30 ]
No 0.33179723502304 33.2% [ 72 ]
Makes my inventory look ugly and messy! 0.10138248847926 10.1% [ 22 ]
Only good idea like for example zOMG rings. 0.37327188940092 37.3% [ 81 ]
Just voting the poll for chump change. 0.055299539170507 5.5% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 217 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

OG Cat

14,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
legal bump

Lover

I agree with you fully on the notion of un-soulbinding certain items. It seems to me that soulbinding zOMG Rings is much more sensible, but soulbinding the SIN/BOO skins was very unnecessary. I really only want to be able to move it to my storage, which I do with practically every single event item I deem "useless" for lack of a more appropriate term. I PM'ed a mod about this particular issue a year or so back, and all they told me was that if they had to un-soulbind these items, they would have to do it for everybody that didn't want a soulbound SIN/BOO skin. I should have mentioned that Gaia could just un-soulbind all of them so that the option to keep or trash would actually exist, rather than forcing us to keep it in our inventory when most of us don't even use it to begin with.

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Yes please!!

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
The Oni set really annoys me because I actually kinda want one and I can't get it >.<

I don't really want a Sentinel skin but I still hate that it's soulbound. I just dislike soulbinding in general.

tora-gen's Fangirl

Eco-friendly Kitten

27,900 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
Bleeding Apocalypse
As I tend to compulsively hoard items even if I won't ever use them, I'd never trash my Soulbound items if they became unsoulbound.

HOWEVER.

It would be wonderful if I could just put them away in my storage. 3nodding

This is exactly my case. I'll never trash it, but damn, I want so badly to be able to put it in storage. I just want to be able to obey my OCD!

User Image

OG Cat

14,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
legal bump

OG Cat

14,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Legal bump, every support counts to make a change.

Fluffy Werewolf

15,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
I've seen this asked several times here in sf. I'd love if I could get my sin skin unsoulbound and out of my inventory already since I don't use it anymore. Hell if possible I'd love to just sell it/gift it to someone who did want it.

Mega Shopper

39,200 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Object of Affection 150
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Potato skin must go.

This. Ugh, it's stuck in my invo for ages and I really really dislike it. I still don't understand why they soulbounded it in the first place.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
[Chocolate Apple]
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Potato skin must go.

This. Ugh, it's stuck in my invo for ages and I really really dislike it. I still don't understand why they soulbounded it in the first place.
Me either.

OG Cat

14,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
legal bump

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
Zero Tenshi

User Image ..<.. I may be a 1 inch tall bugman but my love is as big as the world. I don't mind if you squish me but first let me see your "sole" ^///^

User Image

You can make me as a (maybe the first?) case of a crafting order that has an oni-set attached to me. I took the order some months back when the formula just surfaced and unsure if it would even still be soulbound upon crafting. Turns out it still was after crafting. User Image

I was worried about taking this order but was given full clearance and given no fault for being unable to complete the order if the oni ended up stuck to me. So right now I have the oni stuck on me that truly doesn't even belong to me. I still waiting for the day it's unsoulbound so I can return it to it's rightful owner. User Image

OG Cat

14,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Gtsluvr

mkay, I feel your pain as an alchemist.
legal bump

Chital's Husband

Noob

I like this idea.
I have a mule that I hardly ever use and it has the Sentinel's Gift skin, which I would very much prefer to have it on my main account.

Feisty Fairy

15,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items