Welcome to Gaia! ::

phlop's Princess

Tasty Pumpkin

I won't say that zOMG was the best MMO ever, because it really wasn't. It had tons of glitch ears and server problems, but zOMG really let other gaians have a place to hang out and meet other people. It's a bit different then towns or rally, I made lots of friends that I got really close to, and had lots of fun dmsing with them, and experimenting different tactics on zomg. I'm not surprised that Gaia shut down zOMG, because it was kind of obvious, but I am very very disappointed in gaia. I don't care how glitched that game was (and it was just a few minor/semi-major glitches), I just want zOMG back.

chiipan's Husbando

Hot Superstar

52,350 Points
  • Snow Ninja 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
Seriously this just ruin my day. I had a low feeling it might happen due to the fact they never release any updates on it, I feel they didn't even "try" to fix. This just broke the hearts of Loyal zOMGers in gaia :/ Anyway I shall miss my beloeved zOMG where I met all my lovely friends and best memories of gaia~
time to stat my revolution viva This where I made gold at :u and won't be buying gcash to make gold either

F4lc3n's Girlfriend

Lady Punching Bag

19,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
viscountice
XxSynysterSmilexX
I am beyond pissed and thinking about deactivating my account.
I had no other reason to be on here then to play zOMG
Gaia makes these "promises" and yet... never delivers.

same! I was excited to actually get back into it when they put it back up!

I'm about to jump ship because zOMG was the only good part of gaia :/

Alien Agent

i was hoping they wouldnt remove it, and i was hoping all the conspiracy theories would be wrong, but i knew in the end it was coming.

ah, well. i havent been active on gaia since my middle school years, MAYBE early highschool. its a shame that the site is going this way...ill miss the dressup, but thats about it anymore. besides, with inflation, tektek was a better way to go for that anyway.

Versatile Seeker

Im sure they were lying all along, saying they were working on it... this site is now worthless, nothing fun to do

Skilled Genius

Even Codemonkey said they wouldn't get rid of zOMG.. Shame, shame.

Invisible Sophomore

"long live zomg?"

This was SO obvious. I knew from the moment they announced it. How predictable. Such a shame.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Yeah I don't plan on staying on Gaia now. zOMG! was reason why I stayed so long.

Blessed Pumpkin

zOMG will forever be in my heart, it was a small simple yet addicting/entertaining game
i would play for hours till i past out, spend money on the power ups and such to show support
I LOVE YOU zOMG!!!!!!!

Lonely Hero

14,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
Our faith was wasted and our loyalty was betrayed.
The Devs and Admins are nothing more than a bunch liars and cowards.

Lonely Dragon

It's really sad how the first reply's suspicions turned out to be true.

I'll miss you, Papa Saw.

11,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Champion 300
VIVA LA ZOMG

Lonely Smoker

20,115 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
Suicidal Dustbunny
Miyaka Hana
Them taking down all the items in zOMG's shop makes me suspicious. :u

Same. I feel like maybe they'll wait a couple of weeks and then just... nothing. I wonder if it'll ever come back.

I hate to be that person - but called it.
I think a lot of us new, subconsciously or not, that it was never coming back. I think Gaia just needed a few weeks to come up with an excuse to get rid of it.

Invisible Sophomore

i'm so sad to be unsubscribing from this thread. sad it was nice playing you , zOMG!.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff