Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Muse

Thank you so much for making these, at first I didnt like them then I discovered what they could do. THANK YOU ADMINS!!! Next month maybe we can get Snail or Hermit crab shells?

Quotable Genius

Yeah, I think it's pretty cool smile
More shells would be good, but not next month. We don't want people to get sick of the theme too fast.
I'm hoping for another plushie next month, but I always am, lol.
I wanna get a puppy plushie for my friend, she's been wanting one for the longest time.
RebelNovelist
Yeah, I think it's pretty cool smile
More shells would be good, but not next month. We don't want people to get sick of the theme too fast.
I'm hoping for another plushie next month, but I always am, lol.
I wanna get a puppy plushie for my friend, she's been wanting one for the longest time.
We just got another plushie. Like you said "we don't want people to get tired of it to fast".
the pandy isn't technically a plushie. wink But I have to agree- it's unlikely we'll be getting animal themed items for at least a few months.

Omnipresent Elder

I wonder if anyone will try to look like Master Roshi? whee idea mrgreen
^^ the turtle shells were a great idea. i do wonder how you get around in the towns though sweatdrop

Omnipresent Elder

~DarkBeatrix~
^^ the turtle shells were a great idea. i do wonder how you get around in the towns though sweatdrop
It defaults you to normal backpack mode. I have not tested spiked defense shell to see if you become spike backpack. Normal defense though does revert to normal shell backpack.

Professional Lunatic

Drak of Paradise
~DarkBeatrix~
It defaults you to normal backpack mode. I have not tested spiked defense shell to see if you become spike backpack. Normal defense though does revert to normal shell backpack.
You spin in the spiked shell. 3nodding

Omnipresent Elder

Renzo Tace
Drak of Paradise
~DarkBeatrix~
Still going back to normal turtle shell backpack.

4,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Bob Dobbs
Thank you so much for making these, at first I didnt like them then I discovered what they could do. THANK YOU ADMINS!!! Next month maybe we can get Snail or Hermit crab shells?

I have this sudden urge to kick you into a Goomba...
SAMASzero
Bob Dobbs

I have this sudden urge to kick you into a Goomba...
nice comic
The turtle shells are good for two things..a) Koopas//Bowser from Mario..b) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!! My friend made an avvy to look like leonardo ^.^
I don't really like the turtle shells. The pandy backpack is going to be worth a lot more in the long run.

Intellectual Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Drak of Paradise
Renzo Tace
Drak of Paradise
~DarkBeatrix~
Still going back to normal turtle shell backpack.

HI DRAKKIE! :p

Yeah I'd like to see them spin in the spiked shell it would be awesome lol

10,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
It didn't even show the shell when I tried it. Then again, I've never even been able to leave the first part of the town.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff