Welcome to Gaia! ::

Evolved Shapeshifter

1.whispering
2.shouting(means that it will not stop in a peiod of time)
3.people capacity in each house
4.password(not your account) locking the house to prevent perverts

is it good? 3nodding
Technically there is no need for a password for your home is not nessary in gaia towns. If someone enters your home that you don't want their just, ask them to leave.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
You can already whisper. You use /w and then the person's username. However, they're still working out the kinks. Whispering the people with spaced named don't work yet, as said by Ling when she was strolling around Towns one day. The lag in that area was killer. sweatdrop

Shouting isn't neccessary unless it reaches farther into the zip code area rather than one chatroom spot that you're currently in when going about Towns. The reason for that is that you can click to go into the log. Shouts are useless since you can look back on the conversations you've previously seen around Towns.

People capacity sounds reasonable. I wouldn't want a crap load of people going about my home that I can't even see where I'm walking. xd Ho boy...ROSE online all over again with all those user shops invading the class obtaining town. Hahaha...

Passwords to your home sounds fair enough. It could even enforce protection of a few items since I know friends who use their houses to hide their valuable items. Wouldn't want people coming into a house randomly just to see all that stuff, making them want to hack you, you know? lol
Zato.M
Technically there is no need for a password for your home is not nessary in gaia towns. If someone enters your home that you don't want their just, ask them to leave.

At the moment, there is no way to force them to leave. That's why they are planning to implement a way to kick people out of your home if you don't want them there.

Dapper Fatcat

No password. It would just alow people to cyber in a house and not get caught.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff