Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Genius

forrestfaery
codemonkey37179
User Image

I LOVE this House!!!!! But I don't think "That Fountain" goes with the "Earthy, Faery Look of the House and Garden!!" And will We be able to be a Greedy Landlord and keep the area to ourselves? Because We want to live alone, or don't have many friends. If people only pick their friends and clicks, then some of us will be left out. Where will we go?

Anyone can create their own space. YOU get to choose who to leave out or invite.

Cluttered Cat

14,475 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
codemonkey37179
Hayes28
Does anyone know if we will have a option to change the style of our houses?
I like it but, it isn't really my style per say. It's kind of too greeny for me.

Yes, yes you will.
So how much will it cost to upgrade to one of those pretty houses?

Gambino Cultist

13,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Champion 300
Jaxeen
So how much will it cost to upgrade to one of those pretty houses?

I don't think it will cost us anything to get these houses since they will be the standard homes in towns 2.

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
codemonkey37179

How exactly do you become a landlord and how do you obtain a neighborhood?

Aged Genius

Sky of the Light Night
codemonkey37179

How exactly do you become a landlord and how do you obtain a neighborhood?

It will all be easy to follow in towns 2. We've come up with some wizards and dialogs to lead your through it. It will be easier to explain after you can see it.

boichiro's Senpai

Vicious Cutesmasher

So much TL;DR. I need a recap since the last time I posted here. This is what I got so far:
Landlords. Cute house on page 79. Able to change external style of house. No Zipcodes. Able to decide who can come in or out of your house. Towns 1 will be removed prior to the announcement of lasting for 1 more month. Neighborhood will be launched in 2 weeks. Tutorial will be implemented.

Anything else?
Whale Child
So much TL;DR. I need a recap since the last time I posted here. This is what I got so far:
Landlords. Cute house on page 79. Able to change external style of house. No Zipcodes. Able to decide who can come in or out of your house. Towns 1 will be removed prior to the announcement of lasting for 1 more month. Neighborhood will be launched in 2 weeks. Tutorial will be implemented.

Anything else?

An FAQ in the first post would be very helpful. 3nodding

I found myself digging around to see if my question(s) was already answered, but gave up like 'eh, it's gonna launch eventually, I guess I'll know then :{P~'

Audwyn's Spouse

Shy Seeker

That reminds me. How does codemonkey keep track of all our demands? xD

Aged Genius

-WhiteAlbum-
That reminds me. How does codemonkey keep track of all our demands? xD

I have a list. Not everything makes it on to the list, and not everything I put on the list gets approved.

boichiro's Senpai

Vicious Cutesmasher

Ozzy the Dreamer
Agreed.
That, or I browse through codemonkey's post.

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Hmm, just thought of a suggestion, possibly for future use!
If we get another world (like Earth Day or something), can we maybe get a "Heaven" themed room?
The ground could be (possibly) animated clouds (like fog from a fog machine).
Light blue, white, silver, and gold could be the main colors.
Maybe it could be used for Valentine's Day 2014 (too late for this year ;P)?
Maybe it could even be used as Cupid's home, in which case it would include pinks and purple/lavender. 3nodding
A Valentine's Day world would be super cute! Post it on the idea board! emotion_bigheart
Crystal Sparda
Hmm, just thought of a suggestion, possibly for future use!
If we get another world (like Earth Day or something), can we maybe get a "Heaven" themed room?
The ground could be (possibly) animated clouds (like fog from a fog machine).
Light blue, white, silver, and gold could be the main colors.
Maybe it could be used for Valentine's Day 2014 (too late for this year ;P)?
Maybe it could even be used as Cupid's home, in which case it would include pinks and purple/lavender. 3nodding
A Valentine's Day world would be super cute! Post it on the idea board! emotion_bigheart

I love that idea! emotion_kirakira

Audwyn's Spouse

Shy Seeker

real treat
I'm giving my opinion on the problems that i see fit to give my valid opinion on.
A, in some instances, the emotes disconnect you.
B, they're just too lazy to change the sprite.
D, why the "*sigh*" this job is your career, it's what you DO.
E, it's not for you, though. it's for the user's behalf, not yours.
I, that's not good for usability is it? No.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Added problems:
F, new instances/maps don't load half the time, resulting in refreshing.
G, the chat break is horrible, it should be spaced. Example 'Username : message', 'Username - message'

Here's my input:

A. Nothing to say. I just use text emotes. But it should still be fixed.
B. Laziness has nothing to do with it. It's such a small detail that, unless you're deaf or have your volume muted, you'll know whether the music is on or off. They didn't figure it was that big of a deal.
C. That's being fixed in the next update, if it hasn't been already.
D. Codemonkey's sighing because it's such a MINOR detail that's not even a bug, and it's a stupid thing to be picky about. I agree with his sigh completely.
E. As a matter of fact, I like the sliding effect too, and so do many other users I meet in Towns 2. The only problem with it is only you can see the sliding effect for your own avi. When someone else does it, it looks like they snap to a different location rather than "sliding" there.
F. Happens to me too, so no comment here. It'll probably be fixed soon.
G. Another really minor detail, but unlike 'D', I agree this could be polished a little. But honestly, these tiny things could wait until all the big stuff is done first. A new version of Towns 2 is supposed to be done soon, so the extra wait for small little things won't kill us.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff