Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Dear Gaia I have to admit honestly that I feel that you have in the cash shop right now (not including the chance items) some of the most beautifully made items I have seen to date. To me some just take my breath away. Of course due to Murphy's Law I could only get one and it makes me feel like a poor orphan who got nothing for Xmas. Whoever Murphy is I swear I want to punch him in the face for making these laws. How dare he? And who does he think he is anyway making these laws? XD We just spent more than we planned on going to pick up our new puppy. Even what my dad sent me for my birthday is going towards bills. I'm not complaining though because at least I didn't make myself homeless this month. The puppy was totally worth it. And I don't get to catch up financially now for 2 months so no Gaia goodies at all which is heartbreaking to me. I always look forward to the items that come out from Halloween through Xmas and I save every year for it - especially because my birthday falls in that time frame. Everyone deserves to treat themselves with what makes them happy. It just always seems the best items come out when I have no extra money for them. I'm just hoping they will be re released sometime after I have something to spend in 3 months.

If you could raise the payout just a bit per game for booty grab (since its physically impossible for anyone to reach anywhere near the daily cap) I will feel like I died and went to heaven. I know all of us booty grabbers and tank owners are very grateful for the increase to 5 million but it would make a huge difference for those of us die hards still clinging to our tanks for love of a great game. Most cannot even afford a tank anymore.