Welcome to Gaia! ::

ther is one thigni have been wondering about, as a person who knows right from wrong, there is one thigni should ask, the reports pages ofr reporting posts in threads says " misuse of this form - such as reprots of harrasment....." some thing of the sort, this is able to be taken one of two ways, one is an illegal way for anything that is open to hte public due to pw it was written, that first thign in my mind was, " i need get this guy off of my tail, he's harrasing me, " but when irported him for it, a mod came down hard on me for so called ORDERING THE MODS around, well i was reprotin a big deal of harrasmentthat needed resolve in the removal of the harraser, the one i reported, and thus resolving is safety for other users, this mod's name ishall not give out but they read and quoted my report and did nothig about it except delete the whole discussion, this act they did is semi-illegal, for one, they got onto a person doing the right hing, mer, for reporting a problem, base dupon harrasment directe dat Me, this is illegal todo so, the one thing needschanginis report policys, other wise i shall not be back afte rthis posting, if you wish to rpely then email me at my email adress of

legoman1589@aol.com

thank you and pelase do this simple lawful resolving task as for the moderator that got onto me, the have the righ tto sdtep up beforesome one gets harsh on them, thus menaing they should coem forth afterseeing this...
Bye then.
You need to talk to the mods themslves to resolve issues like this. If you're having problems with them, and don't feel they're doing their jobs properly, you can report them to the admins. And if the mod felt you were abusing the report system, you were probably were, whether you knew it or not.

But oh well. This feedback may be a bit off because in all honestly, I'm having a hell of a time understanding you. sweatdrop
Talk to the mods. stare
@_@

I wouldn't think deleting reports of people abusing the report system illegal, but meh.

If you have issues with moderator misconduct, then please PM Jakobo, L0cke, or Ling and explain your situation, and be prepared to back it up with proof.
((MY LAST EVER POST))

JUST HOW THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO REPORT THAT MOD THERES NO REPORT A USER OPTION ON THE PM'S OR THE PROFILES PAGES SO TELL ME PLEASE THATS WHY I POSTE DHERE!!!!!!!!!!!

((srry for yelling and i siad VIA EMAIL NOT VIA THREAD))
adam1589
((MY LAST EVER POST))

JUST HOW THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO REPORT THAT MOD THERES NO REPORT A USER OPTION ON THE PM'S OR THE PROFILES PAGES SO TELL ME PLEASE THATS WHY I POSTE DHERE!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the last post was your last.
Anyway.
We don't do email here.
We do threads. smile
To report a user, click User Image next to their post and complain in that.
That tends to work. smile

Oh, and try slowing down and proof-reading your posts. I couldn't understand your first post. confused
Mwa
adam1589
((MY LAST EVER POST))

I thought the last post was your last.
Anyway.
We don't do email here.
We do threads. smile
To report a user, click User Image next to their post and complain in that.
That tends to work. smile

Oh, and try slowing down and proof-reading your posts. I couldn't understand your first post. confused

((this wa swhta ogt it started between me and the other user, listen my comp giltches due to being ten year old, and being a slow pc, so even if i proof read it's pointless, and obviously when some one request syou to email them oyur reply, you're entitled to do so, but honestly, enough is enough, ha di the ability to authorize a lawful shut down of all illegal policied sites, such a sthis, then Gaia would fal hard, but this means that when somre one is doing what iam now, trying their best to help out, ((and this happened once before and the other person has a big tie mbad rep and abuses her power on MSN groups and it was between me and her, every one was on my side though)) and the mods or managers reply as you have, then hter is one explaination, the site is in need of re thinking and revisement, this means, thatif you wish to be such an enviorment as the description of the site when aperson creates their avi says " this is a good enviornment where you cna have FUN" if you wer any where near keeping this word, then you'd have a report a user feature, a report a pm feature in conjunction with the report a post feature, nad you'd make it to where if some one posts this kinda complaint you find the most easy way of answering them without losing their rightto come here to your site, might i say this, gaia may be a big palcebut the one thign it is not, is the right enviornment for new users such as myself, had i the right to shut y'all down, i would out of concern for the safety of your users, my firneds wont be pleased when they here of this, and most of my friendsare regualrs here, think they will be afte ri tell them of this?, just one ore thing and then i'll be through, if you banmn me for this, then oyu'll proove me right, thsi is not in any way my fault it is the fault oft hos ein autority here thus meaning if i have the right ot rpely to management and post a complaint then it's their JOB to do the lawful thign and adress the complaint by FIXING THE PROBLEM, ye tyou made it worse, therefore, if you bann me, that prooves me right about gaia, it's one thign to claim being a good palce, but not being it in truth, but anothe rthing is if soemone reports out of concern for other users, as i have here, and the management of this palce cracksdown harshly for the compalint, then you are defying your own ability of MANAGEMENT, of which is this by law,

should a person or group of people own apublic place they have the responsibilty to listen to compalints, deal with reports of abuse, or harrasmentand find the true culprit and turn them in to hte proper authories of the are aof which the incednet occured

this means that the od that rpelie dot my rpeort wa sABUSIVE OF THEIR POWER, and by you guys doing this thing to me, SO ARE YOU, if a user asks you to EMAIL them then do it, after all they gav eyou permission, hello does that say any thign, farwell and hopefully GET THIS TRASH CLEANED UP FORM THIS SITE IF YOU WANT IT TO BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For ******** sake. Delete those exclamation marks imediately, before a moderator deletes your post for page-streatching!
Anyway.
Unlawful?
Illegal?
My friend, you have no idea what you're talking about! smile
There is no laws on the internet.
How Gaia chooses to moderate their forums is up to them.
It is not illegal for them to suddenly deside to hate you.
If you look at the Terms Of Service which you had to agree to before joining the site, it points out that they can do whatever the ******** they like to your account, as THEY OWN IT.
Sorry to shatter your bubble, but you're not owed any obligations, nothing. Nada.
Scream all you want, they can and will do whatever the ******** they want.
It's a dictatorship.
Welcome to the Kitchen.
Can't take the heat? Get out. No one will miss you
Are you DONE yet? Attention-whoring isn't going to make people listen to you. Quite simply, no one cares if you're going to leave or not, and threatening to leave is not going to make people read your illegible page-stretching posts. If that was your last ever post, then, well, ********. If it wasn't your last ever post, maybe you should MAKE it your last ever post because your posts are murder on the eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff