Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Whenever I try post a status that isn't in English and doesn't use Romanization (English letters) I always get stuff like this lol

"&#xuC;624&#xuB;298&#xuB;C24 "

This is more of a simple suggestion, but I thought I would give it a try and see how many others wouldn't mind it either.

Demonic Lover

Yes please!, the current system messes up my hearts (the < part of them at least) and it also messes up with my ñs u 3u I need them <333

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I read somewhere that they did that so that people couldn't use statuses to like...send viruses or something /overdramatization....but it was something along those lines of preventing evil usages of the status thingy

Although letters should probably be okay...just not those bracket thingies.

add: found it

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Existential Existence
I read somewhere that they did that so that people couldn't use statuses to like...send viruses or something /overdramatization....but it was something along those lines of preventing evil usages of the status thingy

awhhh, it reminds me of engraving Dx

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
DJ Twissta
Existential Existence

Wait, is that really why engraving went away? Or was it because people wrote silly things that were then stuck on the items?

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
AKB0048
DJ Twissta
Existential Existence

Wait, is that really why engraving went away? Or was it because people wrote silly things that were then stuck on the items?

I heard it had to do with people saying inappropriate things to each other Dx I miss it so much though, I have this engraved watch, but there's no engraving on it LOL. I wish I had one with a love letter or at least a joke lol.

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
DJ Twissta

I heard it had to do with people saying inappropriate things to each other Dx I miss it so much though, I have this engraved watch, but there's no engraving on it LOL. I wish I had one with a love letter or at least a joke lol.

Huh. Well, on topic, it'd nice to at least be able to put ascii art into statuses....

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
AKB0048
DJ Twissta

Huh. Well, on topic, it'd nice to at least be able to put ascii art into statuses....

oo what's ascii art? o- o

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
DJ Twissta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Lol. Kidding. But that would be an example.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
AKB0048
DJ Twissta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Lol. Kidding. But that would be an example.

LOL thank you for showing me! ;D
I'm sure many people weren't aware they could use that in their statuses so I bet we'll see a few of them like that soon haha.

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
DJ Twissta

LOL thank you for showing me! ;D
I'm sure many people weren't aware they could use that in their statuses so I bet we'll see a few of them like that soon haha.

It certainly would be nice. The emote I'm using in mine comes up as a bunch of jibberish...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff