Welcome to Gaia! ::

I heard something about making a thread in the Test Forum:

Ninina
The Test Forum is no longer an option.

I was there a while ago to try to set up a thread and discovered a huge amount of newbies who like to post random nonsense dwell there.

I had to restart my thread like 3 times and contact a Moderator.

These newbies have no idea what that forum is for and think you can post "testing" or "bump" everywhere. stressed

Edit-
You can go right now and see it for youselves.

By the way, I love all of your support/help.

Psst... Jeseia; I have tried spacing out the posts, but some people (for example, me) would rather enter threads with very few posts --and thus, it still attracts people dumb enough to post when told not to.

Festive Celebrator

Yes, I stand by what I said.

Your idea can be a solution on the long term (if Admins find a way to implement it in such a way that it's difficult to abuse.)

But as of right now, what can help immediately is appointing at least one Mod, to keep an eye on the Test Forum and help it recover its function.

I know that must be the most boring task on Earth, but long ago people could actually go and set their threads there.

Now you get as many interruptions in the Test FOrum as everywhere else. We have been left with very few options here.

EXAMPLE of a thread in the Test Forum, click me!
I repeat again- when you find stuff like that in the Test Forum, report it! That is the only way it is going to improve. smile

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Parable Raven
Make something to prevent people from posting in "Do Not Post" threads.

Some people are thinking "lol sinse i m a fukn rebbel n everyting i will post to be a jerk!K!!".
It can be really frusterating to people who are trying to reserve all 15 posts on the front page, but can only get like, 7 because of the stupidity of others.

I suggest a thread lock. Something where only the owner of the thread, and selected people can post in. It will solve a lot of unwanted posts in it.
why not deleate their posts?
Bronze L
Parable Raven
Make something to prevent people from posting in "Do Not Post" threads.

Some people are thinking "lol sinse i m a fukn rebbel n everyting i will post to be a jerk!K!!".
It can be really frusterating to people who are trying to reserve all 15 posts on the front page, but can only get like, 7 because of the stupidity of others.

I suggest a thread lock. Something where only the owner of the thread, and selected people can post in. It will solve a lot of unwanted posts in it.
why not deleate their posts?
Ok, people have said this once-twice-thrice, so I will say it again:

(Note: 15 posts per page, including the first post)

When somebody posts something in a thread, and the owner deletes it, the material is still there, but nobody can see it. So, therefore, you will now have 14 posts on a page, and if you keep deleting them you will have less and less. I tried making a thread, but I only ended up with 8 posts left on the first page because of monkies who piss me off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff