Welcome to Gaia! ::

GET RID OF THEM
Any pop-ups you get are from ads, the the admin have no say on what ads are put on the site. They can only have them removed when they violate the rules. If you can figure out which ad(s) are giving you pop-ups, use the Feedback form to report them to the admin, and they'll take care of it when they have the chance.
I don't happen to get any pop-up from this site either, if you are getting pop-ups it's probably from either the ads or any spyware or adware you might have hidden in your computer. I don't have a pop-up blocker either.
Its true, Gaia doesn't have pop-ups. You might have a hidden adware on your system. Google Spy-Bot, that helped me.
Donate, and there won't be ads.
there be no pop ups round here for me, sunny boy. jk

yeah. I get no pop ups. You have virus. Must destroy
<center>This site is free.
Deal with the ads, or get Adblock for Firefox.
</center>
He shouldn't have to deal with the ads that give pop-ups/trojans/spy-ware. And yes, there have been a few. The site is free and will remain that way, but that doesn't mean Gaia's secondary source of income should harm user's computers.

If you find an ad that has a pop-up, report it with a screenshot using afeedback form.

13,450 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Winter Guardian 250
i don't have ads pop up on my screen
Uh, you have spyware is the problem here. I don't get popups from this site. Get a spyware scanner and get rid of the spyware on your computer
i've never had pop ups on gaia. you might have adware/spyware on your computer. or you have no pop up blocker. check for spyware and get a pop up blocker then if that doesn't work, report it in a feedback form as someone suggested.
Dude. It's spyware.
Also, try Lavasoft's Ad-Aware, it works great together with Spybot search and destroy (search on google yourself)

Both programs are free, btw.

Shadowy Prophet

Go get adaware, spybot search and destory and spy blaster. Powerful protection tools they are. But I concur, spyware.
Gaia needs $$$.

Ads give $$$.

Users complain.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out