• Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100

Girl-Crazy Friend

10,425 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
Phovos
I legitimately feel bad for anyone who picked Angels. There are so many threads full of dead angels who can now not do anything.

seriously though. i've given up altogether. crying emotion_sweatdrop emotion_bandaid

Girl-Crazy Friend

10,425 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
ToshiTo-chan
I am so sad about this event! crying

same!

Big Codger

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
And uh idk if this is just glitching but when I play switchem on my mule that's a demon I get 100k/level, but when I play as an angel I get nothing.

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
pretty hate machine
phoebe-chan
This is by far the worst event I've ever seen Gaia do. And I've been here for nearly 11 years...

I don't find it fair that the angels can't do anything. You're dead before you even get to try to attack. I mean I understand that there are far more demons then angels but still. This is just unfair.

Same here. Been here since 2003. This is, by far, the most poorly executed event I've seen yet. It seems to steadily get worse ever year. =(

And that's saying something. Remember how many times Gaia would crash back in 03', 04' and 05'. Back then the event were still playable even with Gaia being down for hours or even days.

This is a whole different level of bad. A whole side of people can't even do the event. And Gaia isn't going to try and fix it because it wouldn't make them money to fix it.

Fashionable Explorer

I think angels are making a come back. I am currently glitched and cannot do anything in the battling screen and I do still get some hits from angels (demons do heal me back up pretty quick though so I almost don't even notice it happened).

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
I've had to use the same shitty tactic that the demon campers in the healing threads are using just to even score a kill so I can get these stupid soul candies :/

I shouldn't have to do that.

Seasonal Leaf

27,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
yup. i've been dead constantly since the event started emotion_facepalm

Anxious Garbage

They honestly need subforums. It's no fair to anyone, and in this case the angels, that as soon as you post to get healed, you get killed. Angels are lucky to get maybe an attack or heal off.

Lonely Dragon

Princess of the Crows
Phovos
I legitimately feel bad for anyone who picked Angels. There are so many threads full of dead angels who can now not do anything.

I think the saddest part is you can't tell what side is losing or winning until you join a side. I was a kitsune during the spring event. Even I felt bad for the Tanukis.

Actually not being able to see who's winning is probably for the best, because people would just lump onto the winning side. But it's really really bad this time round. The Tanukis had a chance. The Angels are dead already.

Scompiglio's Wife

Phovos

I think the saddest part is you can't tell what side is losing or winning until you join a side. I was a kitsune during the spring event. Even I felt bad for the Tanukis.

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

It is pretty horrific

I don't think it helps when you're outnumbered AND they can hit you at most 3 times, so overall, even if the hit rate is low, well...

At least let us heal 3 times?

lol

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I am so sad about this event! crying

Lonely Dragon

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100
phoebe-chan
This is by far the worst event I've ever seen Gaia do. And I've been here for nearly 11 years...

I don't find it fair that the angels can't do anything. You're dead before you even get to try to attack. I mean I understand that there are far more demons then angels but still. This is just unfair.

Same here. Been here since 2003. This is, by far, the most poorly executed event I've seen yet. It seems to steadily get worse ever year. =(

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff