Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Friend

10,425 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
You're just dead.
Constantly.
You can't even heal if you're dead. like?? at least change that?

Girl-Crazy Friend

10,425 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
obnoxious.

and the event items are no good.

Moonlight Explorer

14,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Vegan Cupcakes_x
obnoxious.

Even worse is that they're basically required to win in the boss battles.

Supernatural Elder

35,950 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Inertial Mass
Vegan Cupcakes_x
obnoxious.

Yeah, this was my forth boss battle, and I'm completely decked out... absolutely no help. Total BS.

Moonlight Explorer

14,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Amechan
Inertial Mass
Vegan Cupcakes_x
obnoxious.

Yeah, this was my forth boss battle, and I'm completely decked out... absolutely no help. Total BS.

So in other words nothing at all in this event works right.
Great.

Liberal Fatcat

There's no fun in an event where you cant even do anything. I havent even tried to post further in the event forum for the Angel's side. There's no point. We cant do anything, so no point in staying much longer. talk2hand

Perfect Saint

"Only the good die young"
They never said being good was easy. blaugh

But honestly though, that is terribly unbalanced.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I kinda hoped that we would get team-specific subforums already. I post so I can actually be active, and before I can even do anything, I'm dead.

I try to post to get healed, but I'm attacked immediately, so I'm dead before I can even be healed enough to participate. So... I'm just not going to participate.

Runway Raider

25,150 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Why serve in heaven when you can rule in hell? emotion_awesome

But seriously, sides are for suckers. They artificially divide us, artificially breed animosity, and ultimately lead to bullshit like this.

slendybaby's Bestie

Smol Cat

18,500 Points
  • Luxurious High Roller 500
  • Gott ist Tot 500
It's almost like demons hunt us out just to keep us dead. We can't even heal our angels long enough to kill anything. I haven't even fought any bosses or even killed anything yet. My attacks miss more often while I'm an angel rather than a demon.

iArrgRainbows's Honey Bun

Red October Archangel
Why serve in heaven when you can rule in hell? emotion_awesome

But seriously, sides are for suckers. They artificially divide us, artificially breed animosity, and ultimately lead to bullshit like this.
In theory, I think it's fun for Summer and Halloween events to have some competition, especially since some people roleplay as such. I have come across a lot of demons being very unsympathetic to the unbalanced system. It's kind of petty.

Maybe a difference in the VS system for events would be nice though, something exciting but not pitting us against each other time and again, to shake things up.

Ice-Cold Star

Najanko

I forget what year it was, but I loved the summer event that was um, throwing water balloons I think? You picked one of the four major towns (durem, gambino, barton, ???). First one to fill up their water bar won or whatever. That one was lots of fun.

iArrgRainbows's Honey Bun

viscountice
Najanko

I forget what year it was, but I loved the summer event that was um, throwing water balloons I think? You picked one of the four major towns (durem, gambino, barton, ???). First one to fill up their water bar won or whatever. That one was lots of fun.
I remember that one. x3 Everyone picked Durem the most, I think. I was on Barton's side, and I'm pretty sure it was a real close fight. There were issues due to more people in Durem, so the staff had changed something so it was more fair.

I think the last town was Aekea? And that might of been summer 2011, possibly...

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
If you're allowed to attack three times before waiting, then you should be allowed to heal three times too.

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
This is by far the worst event I've ever seen Gaia do. And I've been here for nearly 11 years...

I don't find it fair that the angels can't do anything. You're dead before you even get to try to attack. I mean I understand that there are far more demons then angels but still. This is just unfair.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff