Welcome to Gaia! ::

The bugs tickets and fish in the market are so annoying. There should be a seperate section of the market for these things
I don't really see a problem. Just search for the item you're looking for, and they won't show up.
sigh... no one come
It is a tad annoying to see them the minute you go in the marketplace...since the option of catching bugs is all new and quite popular...but I'm sure it should die down soon enough.
Landreth
I don't really see a problem. Just search for the item you're looking for, and they won't show up.

Mm, I can understand his plight, though. Sometimes I'm not looking for a specific item, just something cheap in the marketplace that isn't a game item.
It's a bit hard when the markeyplace is overun with these things.
Generally, these things are placed in the "Game" subcategory on the Marketplace. However, everyone and his brother is putting them up for sale right now. It'll die down eventually.
It would be kinda nice..Just for those of us who like to shop for store items and such..I like to see a variety of things when I'm shopping..Though it is true how it dies down

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff