2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
There should definatly be more clothing selection on Gaia!! biggrin
monkeygirl3306
There should definatly be more clothing selection on Gaia!! biggrin
i totaly agree
I 'm not so sure that this topic belongs in the ED. Maybe if you start an argument or something it might fit. um...like why you don't like the clothes available, what clothes you would like to be available, and why.

Festive Celebrator

There is an impressive selection of clothing items in Gaia, the thing that we are lacking the most is user creativity to make good outfits with them.

For instance, someone wants to dress up as a pirate... often that person comes here and says "We don't have pirate clothes in Gaia"

Which means that person cannot think of a pirate outfit on his/her own, unless he/she sees some items labelled as such.

People come up with amazing outfits all the time, casual, cosplay or thematic. You just need to think outside the box.

3nodding

And of course, new items are added on a monthly basis.

Garbage

Ninina

Almost monthly. Sometimes we get hairstyles biggrin

Festive Celebrator

Cassidy Peterson
Ninina

Almost monthly. Sometimes we get hairstyles biggrin

You are right. We haven't gotten new ones for so long... hopefully this month? whee
we should have a limited edition halo twisted

or the phoenix circlet have the halo position, that sould be greaaaat xd

Festive Celebrator

STATICA
we should have a limited edition halo twisted

or the phoenix circlet have the halo position, that sould be greaaaat xd

Well there is a position (the second one) where the phoenix circlet is actually called the phoenix halo, so I guess that's as good as it gets.
i agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i hated the clothes that they had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying stare xp whee sweatdrop xd stressed eek confused confused confused confused confused cry twisted pirate
There's about 1500 items for each gender last time I checked. That's over 3000 items total. That's not enough for you? x_x

We just need more themes, but considering that nearly all of the items are original, that says a lot. The admins are creative people.

Festive Celebrator

Moonside
There's about 1500 items for each gender last time I checked. That's over 3000 items total. That's not enough for you? x_x

We just need more themes, but considering that nearly all of the items are original, that says a lot. The admins are creative people.

Most users who make a thread claiming that gaia does not have "enough" items, have not even bothered to check closely every item in each one of the stores to see if what they like it's actually there or not.

As you say, it is a tremendous amount of items, and it takes a lot of time to really become aware of them. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff