14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
OH AND YOU WANTED SOME MATH

HOLD ON LEMME GET ON THAT FOR YOU

187,000,000 DIVIDED BY 900,000

207 AND TWO THIRDS

THAT'S 207 RIG BUNDLES THAT NORMALLY AVERAGE ABOUT 900K IN THE MARKETPLACE AT A PRICE OF 999 GAIA CASH EACH

LETS JUST MULTIPLY 207 BY 999

206,793 GAIA CASH

AND SINCE ONE GAIA CASH IS EQUAL TO ABOUT A PENNY, IN TERMS OF HOW MUCH YOU NEED TO SPEND ON IT LET'S JUST DIVIDE THAT BY A HUNDRED TO GET THE DOLLARS AMMOUNT

2,067 DOLLARS AND 93 CENTS

Tipsy Exhibitionist

Teh Savior
RIG BUNDLES YO

And on what basis did you decide that the value of a RIG bundle is 900k? It's extremely variable. I have bundles currently in my possession worth several million.

You're still just making s**t up.

Quote:
stop being such a goddamn elitist about this silly damn anime forum.

You resort to flaming, but I'm the one who's silly? lol

Quote:
nobody gives a ******** if my topic isn't up to your precious ''standards'' of feedback

They're not my standards. Read the Forum R&G.

Quote:
And do you even know what feedback is?

Do you?

Quote:
it's when someone gives their opinion on something.

Simply having an opinion is not enough to qualify a thread in Site Feedback. Unless you want Gaia to actually change something, this thread is misplaced.

Tipsy Exhibitionist

Teh Savior

207 AND TWO THIRDS

THAT'S 207 RIG BUNDLES THAT NORMALLY AVERAGE ABOUT 900K IN THE MARKETPLACE AT A PRICE OF 999 GAIA CASH EACH

206,793 GAIA CASH

AND SINCE ONE GAIA CASH IS EQUAL TO ABOUT A PENNY, IN TERMS OF HOW MUCH YOU NEED TO SPEND ON IT LET'S JUST DIVIDE THAT BY A HUNDRED TO GET THE DOLLARS AMMOUNT

Which RIG bundles would those be, genius? How did you decide that they're worth 900k?

TYPING IN ALL CAPS WON'T MAKE YOU CORRECT.

Dangerous Visionary

I still don't understand why they are giving away a Wii which is hella old and the Wii U is coming out this year I think? It's like who really wants that piece of crap now?

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Mortok
Teh Savior

207 AND TWO THIRDS

206,793 GAIA CASH

Which RIG bundles would those be, genius? How did you decide that they're worth 900k?

TYPING IN ALL CAPS WON'T MAKE YOU CORRECT.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/87283

ALL CAPS IS A WAY OF LIFE

ALSO I'M A COMMISSAR, I'M ALLOWED TO YELL AT PEOPLE. THE BEATINGS IMPROVE MORALE, AND I'M ABOUT TO LAY A SMACKDOWN ON YOU.

WHEN RIGS COME OUT IN THE CASH SHOP, THEY RANGE FROM ANYWHERE FROM 800K TO 1 MILLION GOLD, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE HAVE TIME AND TIME AGAIN BEEN WILLING TO PAY FOR THEM ON RELEASE
Quote:

And on what basis did you decide that the value of a RIG bundle is 900k? It's extremely variable. I have bundles currently in my possession worth several million.

You're still just making s**t up.

Personal experience. <3 The prices only go up when they're not obtainable anymore. Supply and demand baby.

Spicy Spook

50,350 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
I love Nintendo & anything they make, so I wouldn't mind if I won it, even though I already own one.

If I were lucky enough to win, I'd prolly take it to Gamestop & trade it in for some games. smile

Invisible Cat

I have a wii so I didn't bother to enter. I wish they gave out cash.

Swashbuckling Sentai

is there a cash value option to take instead of the wii for whoever wins?

Actually you can only get around $30 for a trade in on a wii at gamestop, if that.

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Unsolved Mystery
I love Nintendo & anything they make, so I wouldn't mind if I won it, even though I already own one.

If I were lucky enough to win, I'd prolly take it to Gamestop & trade it in for some games. smile

From what I remember, GameStop doesn't have very good exchange rates. You might be better off selling it and using the money to buy the games you want. confused Of course, I mostly traded in games so maybe they have a different procedure for trading in consoles.

Damnit, Amon beat me to it.

Man-Hungry Cat

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
What's even sadder is that you can take $150 worth of Gaia Cash if you don't want the Wii.
$150 Gcash for first, $2000+ worth of GCash for second. There's nothing wrong with that. Nope. Not at all.

Rainbow Fairy

47,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
with regard to "gold" value of the first prize......

If you are good at determining how well recieved a RIG is, and are willing to hold on to them for a few years, and have an auto cash activate..... then the first prize could be worth more than the second and third prizes.

Current highest RIG bundle on the market goes for 7mil.
Auto Cash bonus saves you 99gc on a bundle.

150x100=150,000
150,000/900=166.6(recurring

So for that $150 you could get 166 bundles with 600gc left over)

166x7,000,000=1,162,000,000

Yes you would need to have some luck and some patience...... but that's a pretty nice number to me.

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
The Amazing Arya

If you are good at determining how well recieved a RIG is, and are willing to hold on to them for a few years, and have an auto cash activate..... then the first prize could be worth more than the second and third prizes.

150x100=150,000

Yes you would need to have some luck and some patience...... but that's a pretty nice number to me.

That's if the bundle ever goes that high.

also 150 dollars is only 15,000 gaia cash, not 150,000

10$=1000gc, so its not a 100 multiplier, it's a 10 multiplier.

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Lolol. I'd actually prefer to have the Wii (or the money). ninja

Rainbow Fairy

47,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Teh Savior
The Amazing Arya

150x100=150,000

That's if the bundle ever goes that high.

also 150 dollars is only 15,000 gaia cash, not 150,000

10$=1000gc, so its not a 100 multiplier, it's a 10 multiplier.

doh!

miss placed comma fail......

Still patience and some luck 100mil is possible, and not all that bad.... it's not like the mini's are instant gold.... if you are selling them for profit, it would still take som skill.luck and patience to get the best prices

Sexy Assailant

My mom recently won a gift card that was good for 1k in goods in a contest. The government didn't care that it wasn't actual money she was recieving and demanded a slice anyway.

Kaiba the Revenge
Lidke
The government would probably take half of that come tax time.

The $150 is in Gaia Cash so I don't think it would be taxed.

And I agree - ******** the Wii and ******** it hard. I'm glad it wasn't released as the Nintendo Revolution cuz it doesn't deserve that name. >C

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff