Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
I don't want a Wii, if I did want one after all this time I'd own one.

I'd take the $150 cash option.

Sexy Assailant

The government would probably take half of that come tax time.

Pilotslover

Destructive Bunny

I'd rather have the 2nd prize xd

Red devil mini wings :3

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Lidke

Pilotslover

Uhh ... they could try but the American government really gets no say as to what I do with my money wink

Swashbuckling Sentai

I have to wonder about the timing for a wii contest considering the console is about to be completely obsolete with the release of the wii u this year.

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Amon Larethian
I have to wonder about the timing for a wii contest considering the console is about to be completely obsolete with the release of the wii u this year.

The cynical part of my brain thinks that whoever they got them off is trying to get rid of them for that exact reason!

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
While it would be nice if I won the letter, I think I'd actually put the Wii to far more use.

Good luck getting third prize, though! It's a little weird to wish someone third place, but hey! Keeping my fingers crossed for ya!

Gambino Medalist

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
Because you can totally sell a virtual item for real money and not go against the ToS. neutral
Why are you using a real money analogy again?

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Lidke

The $150 is in Gaia Cash so I don't think it would be taxed.

And I agree - ******** the Wii and ******** it hard. I'm glad it wasn't released as the Nintendo Revolution cuz it doesn't deserve that name. >C

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

I really would not care what I won to be honest, but winning any of the Mini Wings would be wonderful regardless.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Tipsy Exhibitionist

It's worth 0 GC and $0 dollars. Gold cannot be turned into GC and GC cannot be converted into real money.

Of all the prizes, the Wii is the most valuable because it has the most utility. It can be sold for real money which can be used to buy anything at all, whereas the worth of the envelope is meaningless outside of Gaia.

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Mortok
It's worth 0 GC and $0 dollars. Gold cannot be turned into GC and GC cannot be converted into real money.

Of all the prizes, the Wii is the most valuable because it has the most utility. It can be sold for real money which can be used to buy anything at all, whereas the worth of the envelope is meaningless outside of Gaia.

In Paradisum
Because you can totally sell a virtual item for real money and not go against the ToS. neutral
Why are you using a real money analogy again?
because that's how much gaia cash you would have to buy, use, and launder through the marketplace to get enough GOLD to buy that damn letter.

it's a valid analogy and you completely missed the point.

Tipsy Exhibitionist

Teh Savior
because that's how much gaia cash you would have to buy, use, and launder through the marketplace to get enough GOLD to buy that damn letter.

And your statement is based on what, exactly? For that matter, how do you figure that the standard conversion rate for 999 GC is 900k? Where are your calculations?

There's no math here, you're just making s**t up.

If you would rather have third prize than first prize, then whatever. I don't really give a crap.

Unless you're using this gibberish to support an argument that Gaia should change the parameters of the contest to make the 03 letter first prize, this doesn't count as Site Feedback either way.

Single Divorcee

I most certainly agree.

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Mortok
Teh Savior

And your statement is based on what, exactly? For that matter, how do you figure that the standard conversion rate for 999 GC is 900k? Where are your calculations?

There's no math here, you're just making s**t up.

If you would rather have third prize than first prize, then whatever. I don't really give a crap.

Unless you're using this gibberish to support an argument that Gaia should change the parameters of the contest to make the 03 letter first prize, this doesn't count as Site Feedback either way.

RIG BUNDLES YO

stop being such a goddamn elitist about this silly damn anime forum.
nobody gives a ******** if my topic isn't up to your precious ''standards'' of feedback

And do you even know what feedback is?

it's when someone gives their opinion on something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff