Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
I used to be able to go to the market and buy items for a bit less gold then the stores. Now mostly the items are priced way over the stores prices. What is up with this? Do people really think other users will buy the items for more gold when they can simply go to the store and buy them for cheaper?

I am NOT talking about Rares, Uncommons or Donation items. I am talking about STORE items only.

What do you all think about this? Does anyone else notice this? Does anyone care?

Dapper Fatcat

I think people are just trying to scam new members. stare

I think that there should be a limmit on store items so that they can't be sold for one gold more than the store price.
Yes, There should be a limit to only the store bought items.
I go buying cheaper things. But I do care. I loved the market. But now dried grass skirts are 100 gold and Fish net stockings are 1000. I care alot I think they should make it less. Good I dea though make a petition. When you do I was thie first person to sign got that?

razz

- heart Kermita heart

wink

Dedicated Loiterer

People will do anything that they think other people are stupid enough to do. If you ask to lower the prices like I have seen others do, it would screw up the whole economy. There is a reason some items are priced so high.
*sighs*I hate this price rape problem,I was going to go quest for winged anklets.But they went up in price so I couldn't handle it and stopped questing for them.Really sad it is.
I don't like it, either.
My friend got scammed off of her gold.
But, heh, I think it was her fault for not looking at the store price.

I do think it's a problem though.

The in store price is right on the page you enter your password onto. Check against that, to stop yourself being scammed.
yeah i guess so but i don't really care XP
yea i usally go to the marketplace to get stuff cheper

Original Sex Symbol

MuzicLuvre
I don't like it, either.
My friend got scammed off of her gold.
But, heh, I think it was her fault for not looking at the store price.

I do think it's a problem though.
She didn't get 'scammed'. She overpaid for an item that she could have easily known was selling for cheaper in the stores had she looked.

Selling commons in the Marketplace for over the store price is.not.a.scam.

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Golad
People will do anything that they think other people are stupid enough to do. If you ask to lower the prices like I have seen others do, it would screw up the whole economy. There is a reason some items are priced so high.
I don't mean donation items or anything like that. I mean the actual store prices. if I were to buy a bug catching net then put it up on the market for 200 when it only costs 100, I am jipping someone out of their gold. That simply isn't right.
I agree. I tried to buy a g-lol shirt and it was 1000 more then what it was in the store. People are trying to rip others off, it's not right!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff