Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
I clicked on the "1 Achievement" and it won't go away.

Noble Kitten

12,525 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bookworm 100
This seems to be an issue with a lot of other people, myself included. From what I've been hearing, it's literally there because of them taking down the achievement thing in the header. To quote a user from last night (Sorry, don't remember which user, but this is not something from me) "They fixed what wasn't broken, and then they broke what they 'fixed'." I think I read that it's looking for the animation and the box in the header to add the points to, which is no longer there, so it's just lagging things up. Hopefully they fix it soon

The Peten's Fangirl

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I just got it as well sweatdrop please fix this and put the previous header back up gaia

Cluttered Gaian

32,525 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
Zephyrsanso
This seems to be an issue with a lot of other people, myself included. From what I've been hearing, it's literally there because of them taking down the achievement thing in the header. To quote a user from last night (Sorry, don't remember which user, but this is not something from me) "They fixed what wasn't broken, and then they broke what they 'fixed'." I think I read that it's looking for the animation and the box in the header to add the points to, which is no longer there, so it's just lagging things up. Hopefully they fix it soon

*slow clap* Good job, Gaia. Doing something pointless just added another glitch that you'll probably never get working right again. rolleyes

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
I’m getting this too and it’s really annoying. Hopefully they’ll fix it.

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I think everyone is having this problem. Gaia just doesn't know how to leave things well enough alone.

Noble Kitten

12,525 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bookworm 100
Just wanted to add, I know I said that it was the achievement glitch causing the slow loading pages, but i just found out it was actually the SOL gif not loading that was slowing the site down. The achievement glitch is still a big problem, and I'm REALLY hoping they get it fixed soon, but it's not the cause of the lag like I initially thought it was.
Zephyrsanso
Just wanted to add, I know I said that it was the achievement glitch causing the slow loading pages, but i just found out it was actually the SOL gif not loading that was slowing the site down. The achievement glitch is still a big problem, and I'm REALLY hoping they get it fixed soon, but it's not the cause of the lag like I initially thought it was.
Yeah someone in another thread mentioned the gif which now appears and I've noticed the site acting better, but still no improvement on the achievements thing.

Shoujo Warrior

Yeah it was pretty disappointing when my achievement didn't come flying out with sparkles. I was honestly waiting for that

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
I have 4 achievements which are gonna spam me with the pop-up gif whenever they do get it working. Or maybe they'll just cancel the pop-up page since we all know what achievements we got by this point.

Sparkly Cat

24,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
A lot of people have this problem including myself. Hope they get around to fixing it.

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Same here. rolleyes

Adorable Bunny

13,275 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
i got it also but gaia is doing nothing about it =w=

Blessed Genius

14,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
Explosive Ovaries
I clicked on the "1 Achievement" and it won't go away.

send me a profile comment and i will be able to message you through comments ;o; I cant PM or skype anymore. company made changes to the computers.

Rainbow Raider

12,700 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
          I have the same issue. It's annoying as all s**t.

On top of that- the "Tier" section they added when they took the achievement point
          tally away is actually layering over and blocking my gold amount. This update seems
          pointless and more than that it's glitched as all get out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff