Welcome to Gaia! ::

GOLD.

OH GOD, THIS POLL IS INFLATING THE MP. 0.2755905511811 27.6% [ 700 ]
THIS IS SURELY AN AFFRONT TO WHATEVER GOD WE WORSHIP. 0.061811023622047 6.2% [ 157 ]
NOT ENOUGH GOLD. 0.070472440944882 7.0% [ 179 ]
No, I bought Silver/Crystal. 0.11259842519685 11.3% [ 286 ]
OH YES, GOLD HEART! 0.066929133858268 6.7% [ 170 ]
"Turning coal into gold is forbidden by the law, brother!" 0.15433070866142 15.4% [ 392 ]
Pure gold. 0.079527559055118 8.0% [ 202 ]
Not a free show, put the gold in my undergarments now. 0.17874015748031 17.9% [ 454 ]
Total Votes:[ 2540 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58 59 > >>

Shintouyu
Keiko Mystere
Shintouyu
panoptes
on the note of a gold RIG, it might be a good idea to point out that the Ghost Sheets were immensely popular

Care to explain some more?
I not entirely sure when and how these items came about.

The ghost sheets were (still are?) purchasable from Barton Boutique, and using them in your inventory would create a random ghost sheet.

The first example of a gold RIG. xD I'm not sure what the date of release was, but it definitely wasn't too recent.

Ah, here you go. http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/3902

Ah, I just checked and yes, it's still being sold in BB.

So can anyway explain to me how they were popular? If they truly were?

When they were first released, I remember spending about 40k on them XD I think that was a good amount at the time, I'm not sure, because I don't remember their release date x_X I got a bunch of crap, but had fun trying to see what I'd get.

I was talking to my sis the other day about that particular item and wishing Gaia would make some more "gold shop rigs". It could make a good gold sink if they put some highly requested rares in there. I remember seeing a request in SF for a gashapon machine, maybe they could implement that with both gold and cash like they do with most gold shops.

Blessed Sex Symbol

I agree, we need more expensive items in gold shops. I really really want some 100k+ items in the D*C instead of the 5mil items D:

I finally got enough for the Merlin's Hat but it left the D*C so now it's nearly double store price and I may as well save up for the AFK instead. :/ I don't like how D*C works, I wish it wouldn't "disappear" like it does, it ruins the goldsink.

Dangerous Visionary

The housing shop needs to be UPDATED this year. Though a lot of them could use some of your suggestions. I really like the dressing room. As usually I just undress my avatar altogether and it's really lame because afterward I find that it didn't work out after all.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
It is now the beginning of March.
Time to out it out and see what you have in store for us, Gaia.

All the meanwhile hoping, but never expecting, the best.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Well, that was certainly quick.
Can't say that I myself enjoyed the update, but I'm sure someone did.

But honestly, Liam, again?
Shintouyu
Well, that was certainly quick.
Can't say that I myself enjoyed the update, but I'm sure someone did.

But honestly, Liam, again?
Maybe next month it'll be someone else. Course, I'm not complaining. 4laugh Liam's hot.

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
DarkShadowSlayerOfDoom

While I agree with certain other points, this I do not. Gaia is FORUM BASED, so it's not dressing you're avatar, it is of having chats in forums.

Forums are a dime a dozen. What makes Gaia different than other forums is the avatar system. It is one of the key features of the site.

Dangerous Visionary

Lady Kayura
DarkShadowSlayerOfDoom

While I agree with certain other points, this I do not. Gaia is FORUM BASED, so it's not dressing you're avatar, it is of having chats in forums.

Forums are a dime a dozen. What makes Gaia different than other forums is the avatar system. It is one of the key features of the site.

Much agree and as a forum site Gaia would just fail. As the forums have quickly become dated and unruly. No one would post if it was just a forum site. Gaia would have been faded off.

@Topic: Anyway yes that was quick but now I'm passing along the idea of us having a wig and shoe shop added. 1) because many people keep assuming me don't have a lot of wigs and 2) some people don't think we have enough shoes. So maybe we should combine liked terms and have a wig and/or Shoe shop which complies all the wigs and all the shoes into one or two shops for people. I mean we have a flower, tattoo, and jewel shop so why not a wig and shoe one?

Dangerous Visionary

bumps this to life as well.

Mega Shopper

39,200 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I fully agree.
There should be more love for any gold shop.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Miss-dark8607
Lady Kayura
DarkShadowSlayerOfDoom

Much agree and as a forum site Gaia would just fail. As the forums have quickly become dated and unruly. No one would post if it was just a forum site. Gaia would have been faded off.

@Topic: Anyway yes that was quick but now I'm passing along the idea of us having a wig and shoe shop added. 1) because many people keep assuming me don't have a lot of wigs and 2) some people don't think we have enough shoes. So maybe we should combine liked terms and have a wig and/or Shoe shop which complies all the wigs and all the shoes into one or two shops for people. I mean we have a flower, tattoo, and jewel shop so why not a wig and shoe one?

Your concerns have been added.

Dangerous Visionary

Shintouyu
Miss-dark8607
Lady Kayura
DarkShadowSlayerOfDoom

Your concerns have been added.

Thank you very much. 3nodding

Dangerous Visionary

Helpful bump?

The staff won't see it if it keep dying off. wink

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
I do not like this Johnny K. Gambino business one bit, Gaia.
And I mean the CS update.

The crown and hair is nice though.

Liberal Fatcat

Would be nice if the Gold shops were updated a bit more often, since the CS is apparently going to be getting an update every other day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff