Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
IS SO DAMN HIGH! emotion_kirakira heart

Thanks for maintaining this feature! I know its hard on you Gaia staff to stick to one thing for so long, and I know we've had our rough patches with this feature, but for the past few weeks or so I have been enjoying the cash tree prolifically! The cash tree is the only way I can earn gc, because typically the other survey/ad sponsors dont pay what they owe or dont work or dont have any surveys or are virus/spyware/ext. Please keep up the good work! mrgreen

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I know right? I was farking SHOCKED to see how much GC I could get by JUST WATCHING THE VIDEOS HOLY JEEBUS! eek

Seriously... I have racked up a lot of GC in like not even a few weeks by just watching videos for GC. I thought the new system sucked but my god is it awesome. I got more videos here than the old cash tree.

Thanks Gaia! emotion_awesome

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
Celeste Starfyre
I know right? I was farking SHOCKED to see how much GC I could get by JUST WATCHING THE VIDEOS HOLY JEEBUS! eek

Seriously... I have racked up a lot of GC in like not even a few weeks by just watching videos for GC. I thought the new system sucked but my god is it awesome. I got more videos here than the old cash tree.

How did we even live only getting 10gc a day from those old videos??

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
dreamsk
Celeste Starfyre

I did not even bother with it; it felt like an eternity to get even enough to buy an MC.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Good for you, in the meantime people like me get nothing except one video every couple of months.

I wish Bluenoodle wouldn't have pulled the plug. xp

Helpful Gaian

I've recently been getting a few more, but for ages I got absolutely none. Today I got seven.

It's pretty much worse for me than it used to be.

I don't mind so much.

But I think it really depends on where you live. Users in the US tend to have more luck than I do living in Ireland, which isn't all that surprising.

User Image

Questionable Trickster

20,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Flux
Good for you, in the meantime people like me get nothing except one video every couple of months.

I wish Bluenoodle wouldn't have pulled the plug. xp
That's about what I get and Blue Noodle didn't pull the plug they went under.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I was actually surprised by the amount of GCash I got by watching videos.

I might actually start doing the Cash offers fairly regularly again.
3nodding

Magnetic Phantom

Flux
^ This.
The new cash tree worked okay for me in the beginning but recently, I've hardly gotten any offers at all.
And the new TokenAds provider mostly offers videos that somehow keep telling me I need Flash to watch them, while of course I have Flash installed.

I really miss the regularity of 10 GC per day back when we still had BlueNoodle. sad

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
I love the ads from one of the providers that gives a whopping 18GC from them. That's the most I've gotten from completing a free ad, and I got a good number of them, today- which, along with the other ads, added up to 177GC.

Thank you, Gaia. I'm going to have to start doing these offers more often! XD

Celebrating Pants

21,650 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I think it's great that I don't have to spend real money to get gaia cash (though I still do). It does save me a lot, with all the video offers I've done the past two years I've saved $60 at least and i'm getting at least 20gc per day so I'm not complaining.

Man-Hungry Vegetarian

I've been making a little more than 50 GC everyday since yesterday. It's quite nice and a whole lot better than the 10 I used to make a long time ago.
The most I've gotten from an offer was from one of those socialvibe offers. It gave me 36 GC <3

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
Celeste Starfyre
dreamsk
Celeste Starfyre

I did not even bother with it; it felt like an eternity to get even enough to buy an MC.
You could have one per month - 25 days = 250 gc. But yeah. I liked how it was reliable though.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
Anjoulie
Flux
^ This.
The new cash tree worked okay for me in the beginning but recently, I've hardly gotten any offers at all.
And the new TokenAds provider mostly offers videos that somehow keep telling me I need Flash to watch them, while of course I have Flash installed.

I really miss the regularity of 10 GC per day back when we still had BlueNoodle. sad
Just wondering, are you out of the country?

Perhaps on the Token ads you have a flash/ad/script blocker thats stopping the ad from loading.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I'm really glad they added more videos and a new provider for them, Token. I can make at least a dime a day now. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff