Welcome to Gaia! ::

Melodious Loiterer

14,900 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
xcrimsonlegendx
Yeata Zi
Seriously as a grown-a** man, it makes me want to shed a tear about what's going on here. I thought when Gaia realized their extracurricular activities on Facebook totally flopped that they pledged to focus more on Gaiaonline and not other fruitless endeavors. Guess that wasn't a harsh enough lesson because now we have that other site that's completely horrid and WILL fail harder than any FB game ever did, I just hope Gaia isn't that invested into it because they're going to take a huge hit and all they'll have to fall back on is a worn out, frustrated userbase that's been telling them to stop the entire time.

I just miss old Gaia where an event was a big deal, where the developers and admins knew what it meant to us, when they actually put forth 110% to make an engaging event that everyone looked forward to. Events that the staff enjoyed making as much as we enjoyed playing them, stories and plots and items that just made you long for the holidays, that made you sit inside and play on the computer when everyone else was out with their families.

Gaia just doesn't give a hoot about any of that anymore, it's like they've forgotten what that meant so so many of us. We are a paying demographic, we're customers and they're completely ignoring us. I've stuck around here for almost a third of my life because of the NPCs and the event plots, not because of the hue-swapping bland recolors every day and massive cash shop updates. Why the hell should I give them any money when the parts of the site that I love are neglected or worse?

Sorry, my fingers got away from me there. sweatdrop

The sad thing is that they want the new, shiny users who do not have expectations like we do. They don't care about keeping their current users contented with things that will cost time and talent, they just want more new users to spend more money.

This event has already been going on for how many days now? Three? And we still have not heard a word when it comes to story/plot? Diedrich is not plot. Why cutesify the EB (all of my hate) when you are not going to even bother showing him frolicking in a field or whatnot?

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Tsuki No Tragedy
xcrimsonlegendx
Yeata Zi
Seriously as a grown-a** man, it makes me want to shed a tear about what's going on here. I thought when Gaia realized their extracurricular activities on Facebook totally flopped that they pledged to focus more on Gaiaonline and not other fruitless endeavors. Guess that wasn't a harsh enough lesson because now we have that other site that's completely horrid and WILL fail harder than any FB game ever did, I just hope Gaia isn't that invested into it because they're going to take a huge hit and all they'll have to fall back on is a worn out, frustrated userbase that's been telling them to stop the entire time.

I just miss old Gaia where an event was a big deal, where the developers and admins knew what it meant to us, when they actually put forth 110% to make an engaging event that everyone looked forward to. Events that the staff enjoyed making as much as we enjoyed playing them, stories and plots and items that just made you long for the holidays, that made you sit inside and play on the computer when everyone else was out with their families.

Gaia just doesn't give a hoot about any of that anymore, it's like they've forgotten what that meant so so many of us. We are a paying demographic, we're customers and they're completely ignoring us. I've stuck around here for almost a third of my life because of the NPCs and the event plots, not because of the hue-swapping bland recolors every day and massive cash shop updates. Why the hell should I give them any money when the parts of the site that I love are neglected or worse?

Sorry, my fingers got away from me there. sweatdrop

The sad thing is that they want the new, shiny users who do not have expectations like we do. They don't care about keeping their current users contented with things that will cost time and talent, they just want more new users to spend more money.

This event has already been going on for how many days now? Three? And we still have not heard a word when it comes to story/plot? Diedrich is not plot. Why cutesify the EB (all of my hate) when you are not going to even bother showing him frolicking in a field or whatnot?
I, I can still be shiny. gonk

Melodious Loiterer

14,900 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
xcrimsonlegendx
I, I can still be shiny. gonk

lol Shimmer and sparkle!

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points