Welcome to Gaia! ::

edit: THANK YOU FOR MOOBIE, GAIA!

Gaia, Meet Moobie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Why don't we have Moobie, yet?
He's a mascot of old Gaia, modeled after one of the dev's pets, if I remember right. We have a Hammi Hat that bears some resemblance to Moobie,User Image but I want a little Moobie companion critter, like we have the Gramster or Ginny

Shameless Wench

Blaqk Fringe
Gaia, Meet Moobie
He's a mascot of old Gaia, modeled after one of the dev's pets, if I remember right. We have a Hammi Hat that bears some resemblance to Moobie,User Image but I want a little Moobie companion critter, like we have the Gramster or Ginny

I thought you were talking about this Mooby
User Image

But yeah, some hamsters would be cool. 3nodding
Pose-wise, I think it would be especially awesome if it also had an incredibly elaborate habitrail background pose. Also I want one in a critter ball and I want it to show up and roll next to me in towns and zomg.

*edit* Maybe make it an animated item?

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I thought it was named Hammi. Anyway, I'd like to see more of it too.
snufflypoo

User Image

Pose-wise, I think it would be especially awesome if it also had an incredibly elaborate habitrail background pose. Also I want one in a critter ball and I want it to show up and roll next to me in towns and zomg.

I've never heard of that moobie.
Moobie in a hamster ball would be cute. I think it would be better off as a normal item, since there would only be one pose as an AI, and probably more expensive, too.

A Lunatic

50,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Survivor 150
I'd love to see more hamster related items. Maybe a hamster pet with a giant hamster ball pose for our avatars to stand in?
Chrystal Liena
I'd love to see more hamster related items. Maybe a hamster pet with a giant hamster ball pose for our avatars to stand in?
Hamster balls for us? Now there's an idea
THANK YOU, GAIA!

Angelic Blob

Apparently everyone's wish is coming true lol

Codebreaking Sleuth

16,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
snufflypoo
Blaqk Fringe
Gaia, Meet Moobie

User Image

I totally did too. I saw the title and thought, "Moobie the Golden Calf?"

Bunai
Apparently everyone's wish is coming true lol
best Gaia anniversary ever! I've seen a lot of requests to bring back the BOO skin, and they got what they asked for. People requesting an equip zomg ring with the sp. effects. got what they asked for. and MOOBIE! I'm really stoked Gaia's listening to their users like this and giving us all these free items we've been asking for.
I'm so happy. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces