Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cappadocian

I'm glad you and many people like the whips. I spend alot of time on gaia and I have personnally never seen any whip request. That is not saying they don't exist but I'm quite sure it wasn;t a site vote on that you either got whips or some new hat. Some admin saw the whip idea acat some point in time acted upon it with the others and here we are.
I know what you are trying to say, people just have to calm down I personaly like the whips and you dont people shouldn't post that you are crazy and soo forth this is you opinion and you just wanted peps to know also you clearly sied you did not mind if others liked it or not so people back off him he is only expresing his opinion
sorry for the typos sweatdrop
I am calm, when did I give the impression that I wasn't?
Cappadocian
I am calm, when did I give the impression that I wasn't?
I ment for the people arguing about your opinion they shouldnt argue its you opinion and again sorry I typed it wrong lol
But anyway I have given out my opion in full and have corrected the haters and flamers that thought I was just mindlessly spamming them when it was my fualt for not being absolutely clear on what I was trying to state and am now ready to leave this. good day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff