Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bump! heart
Bump! All the way to the top! emotion_kirakira
Reve Casse

We didn't get an Announcement or Staff Update when Gaia increased the fish drop pay out. Therefore, I highly doubt we will get one this time.

I personally, don't see the need for it. If you were at the ATS, or if you have been looking at these threads in the SF, or if you are still into the game, you will notice the changes.

The payout increase was a sweet surprise. The cap being gone and people trying to reach one, will be a sweet surprise as well.

Gaia has done their part. Now it's time we do our part to keep Booty Grab alive and well.
Lets play the game we love! 4laugh

Oh okay. D: Well I'm still probably going to ask for one in the AtS next week. Maybe it will happen! : O

Yes! Let's play! : D

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Happy _Tropical_Flower
Reve Casse

Aries is actually at .... played 185 games and earned 34,227,639g today.

It's looking like the cap is too high to reach ..... if there even is one.

Wow! That is a lot of gold and Booty Grab games played! I don't think I could play that many games in a day. sweatdrop

Indeed, it seems that the cap is too high to reach if there is one. : O I'm just hoping the cap is gone altogether though. emotion_kirakira

Next thing is a site wide announcement or Staff Update that the Booty Grab cap is higher or gone now. I hope we will get one this week! emotion_kirakira

We didn't get an Announcement or Staff Update when Gaia increased the fish drop pay out. Therefore, I highly doubt we will get one this time.

I personally, don't see the need for it. If you were at the ATS, or if you have been looking at these threads in the SF, or if you are still into the game, you will notice the changes.

The payout increase was a sweet surprise. The cap being gone and people trying to reach one, will be a sweet surprise as well.

Gaia has done their part. Now it's time we do our part to keep Booty Grab alive and well.
Lets play the game we love! 4laugh
Reve Casse
Bitchboots

Darth Daddicus
So far, StarShipAries has made over 26 million.

Wow! That is a lot of gold and Booty Grab games played! I don't think I could play that many games in a day. sweatdrop

Indeed, it seems that the cap is too high to reach if there is one. : O I'm just hoping the cap is gone altogether though. emotion_kirakira

Next thing is a site wide announcement or Staff Update that the Booty Grab cap is higher or gone now. I hope we will get one this week! emotion_kirakira

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Bitchboots

Darth Daddicus

Jekkceo
I love this so much I am so glad that the cap is much larger now

Me too!

Let's hope more users come to the Aquarium Forum to play Booty Grab now that the cap is larger or has been removed completely! C:
Super_Ninja_kun
Now to get them to put more fish out.
Im glad they increased/eliminated the cap since it really was unnecessary.

I agree, the cap was unnecessary. I think one would get tired of playing Booty Grab after passing a 25 million mark. At least I would need a break. D:

Yes, more fish are needed and old fish should be rereleased! ^^ By doing this, it would stabilize the marketplace prices for fish. Which to me, are mostly ridiculous right now. sweatdrop

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
Bitchboots
Hey guys can someone quote me if a new cap is discovered? Would really appreciate it thanks! emotion_bigheart

Intellectual Sex Symbol

I love this so much I am so glad that the cap is much larger now

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
It still doesn't help. No one will buy fish when they can only make a few million per fish and the fish cost 5 bucks which could be used to make billions buying an LQI.

The only real solution is raising what fish drop by a LOT. Make it worthwhile to have fish in your tank again.

Divine Sex Symbol

Hey guys can someone quote me if a new cap is discovered? Would really appreciate it thanks! emotion_bigheart

Fuzzy Dragon

Now to get them to put more fish out.
Im glad they increased/eliminated the cap since it really was unnecessary.

going to's Widower

Accursed Trash

32,125 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
ooo this is good news
thanks narumi!
Bump! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items