Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you think of Lanzers decision

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 14, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3

It was a good decision for the inflation.. but I was so happy that I reached my quests.. just over-night, my staff and doll ears were gone.. I was kind of dispointed because I didnt make any extra during the glitch thingys.. my golds were gained as my posting and tradings.. for my situation here was I lost the time I worked hard for my golds... and I 'm a little discourage that if I should go on quests again... my feeling is now I have been poured ice water when I was at tip top of happyness... sweatdrop gonk eek
Chronic_Chrono
He did the right thing....its just that people are more worried about their gold more than the site itself.

Indeed. If Lanzer doesn't do all the things he does for this site then there would be no Gaia at all. He made an excellent decision in my opinion.
And to everyone who is complaining. I have one thing to say to you.

OMFG MY PICZELZ R TEH LOSE WERE B R THEY COME BACK 2 MEEEEEE!!111 crying crying scream gonk

Shut up, okay. Seriously. Read the announcements. If that doesn't help. Shut up and wait. If you can't do that go make your own most popular hang out site and stop cluttering up Gaia with your nonsense. smile
Sevi Rais.
Cialythene
Agreed.
The economy would have been seriously ******** up otherwise.

Lol yeah. xd

Hey you never know. Maybe monkey PJs are rare and maybe I wanted to spend 10k on it. <3

Lol domokun
dang your avi rocks O.o
I think he made a good dessision but now wen i try to sell stuff it says i need a new vending pass which i bought one in like April and whenever i go to buy a new one theres no link to buy it sad : I hope they figure out this bug biggrin but anways.... w00t go Lanzer!!!
I think anyone that hates the Admins because of the Rollback should just leave. 3nodding

If they weren't complaining of loosing items from a Rollback, they'd be complaining of having to pay 100k for a Ninja Headband. rolleyes

Either way they'll be upset, so I think Lanzer made a very good decision, and was efficient in doing it whee
C.Rod
Well I'm not happy at all..I lost 5k due to a glitch and now I won't have it back.
You probavl just got that 5 k cause of the glitch! People were making money quicker!
I think it's very generous to give everyone 1.7K. And after all, thank you for the hard work, to both Lanzer and all gaia staffs. smile
It was a stupid idea to give us some gold back I mean what about mules? Other than that I agree.
StRaWbErRy SeEd
Serena Rahl
stare well, I don't think it was so great of a decision... and 1.7k as compensation? I DON"T THINK SO! I worked my a** off, I didn't even notice the stupid bug! Now the sealed envelope I bought is gone, my strength rod is gone, and I even got a pink link two days ago, now all that has been reversed! all my fishies? GONE! I wasn't abusing no bug, because I didn't know it was there. now we all have to pay for it, and them newbies? they get free gold! so unfair!
rolleyes
3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas