Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Potions in different skin tones?

Yeah!!! 0.65270121278942 65.3% [ 1184 ]
No 0.19294377067255 19.3% [ 350 ]
Poll Whorin Like a Mofo 0.15435501653804 15.4% [ 280 ]
Total Votes:[ 1814 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 104 105 106 > >> >>> »|

Assimilated Wolf

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
thats a great idea and people saying theres no dark skinned vampires what about blade? i support this idea also maybe with the imps too?

Assimilated Wolf

the_devilish_pancake
thats a great idea and people saying theres no dark skinned vampires what about blade? i support this idea also maybe with the imps too?

I think they're working on the imps.

2,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Feeder 50
The next person to reference Blade gets face slapped. no kidding here.

Assimilated Wolf

Ichigo Valentine
The next person to reference Blade gets face slapped. no kidding here.
Why? And now that you've said that someone will.

2,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Feeder 50
Blade has been referenced as a black vampire at least 3 times...no need to repeat ourselves...

Assimilated Wolf

Ichigo Valentine
Blade has been referenced as a black vampire at least 3 times...no need to repeat ourselves...

It's a good example and I really don't care if it's used.

Assimilated Wolf

I think it would be a wonderful idea to have darker skinned vampires! Especially if these new skins are going to be something we can buy permanently. After all, when they were just event skins, it made sense that they wouldn't come in all that many forms. But as long standing shop skins? There is more room for alteration.

Blessed Citizen

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
I mainly want those eyes and fangs with my skin color. Like I say in my arguments for multicolored imps, who says vampires are always pale. I'm going to make this reference just because that guy doesn't like it, but look at Blade. He may be half vamp, but he's as dark as my in real life.
Personally i've never read any book or watched a movie with a non-pale Vampire, i've never found one. It's dosent seemcorrect this day in age, seriously I never hear about them, and we should just keep it that way... it just would make alot of people mad...

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Firstly, I do feel the need to mention Blade, I loved the movies. : p

Anyway, I'd love to see the options for different skin tones added to the Vampire, Imp, AND Centaur skins, as well as the Zombie ones (hey, remember that black zombie from 28 Days Later?), when they are released. As they are right now, it really just stands to limit what you can do with your avvie, and from what I've seen, that's definitely not what Gaia usually sets out to do.

@o0NinjaMuffin0o: Ummm...good for you? Furthermore, I seriously doubt that if this was implimented, that there would be threads clogging up SF to the tune of "Why did yous give us moar options with the skins??? We didnt want anymore!!" confused
o0NinjaMuffin0o
Personally i've never read any book or watched a movie with a non-pale Vampire, i've never found one. It's dosent seemcorrect this day in age, seriously I never hear about them, and we should just keep it that way... it just would make alot of people mad...

make people mad HOW, exactly? because they are given more options for skin color? OMG NO NOT MORE SKIN COLORS PLZ GOD WHY THAT WHYYYY?

seriously though, just because YOU have never read a story about non-pale vampires doesn't mean your information is correct. the vampire stories originated in africa, i believe. well, not the word "vampire" but the idea of blood-sucking undead.

also, if you want to get technical...
when someone turns into a vampire, all blood circulation ceases. this would kill the cells, turning them black.

Assimilated Wolf

o0NinjaMuffin0o

A lot of people would get mad if Gaia gave them more options for their avis? How'd you come to that conclusion?

Assimilated Wolf

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces