Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Potions in different skin tones?

Yeah!!! 0.65270121278942 65.3% [ 1184 ]
No 0.19294377067255 19.3% [ 350 ]
Poll Whorin Like a Mofo 0.15435501653804 15.4% [ 280 ]
Total Votes:[ 1814 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105 106 > >> >>> »|

Kiyokaze
@ Everyone saying vampires are supposed to be pale: Honestly does it really matter? I mean I think it would be great to have them in all skin tones, I see nothing wrong with that. There's nothing wrong with a vampire with dark skin. Blade anyone?

Agreed! gonk

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
I'd quite like more vampire skin tones. XD

450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
@ people saying they're pale:
When a white guys bleeds to death, he gets paler, about the shade of the vampire skin.
When a black guy bleeds to death, he gets paler, but still darker than the vampire skin.
neutral
And there's a dark vamp in GAIA's own manga! O: So why can't our avatars be darker?
20 Shades of Crazy
When a white guys bleeds to death, he gets paler, about the shade of the vampire skin.
When a black guy bleeds to death, he gets paler, but still darker than the vampire skin.
neutral
And there's a dark vamp in GAIA's own manga! O: So why can't our avatars be darker?

Yeah, and even the devs said it was a matter of time, not "accuracy."

I don't care much anymore, the vamp skins are ugly. I'd like the Imp skin though...

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Kamikazi-Cloud
What I have shown you is reality...

Vampires are suppose to be naturally pale. That is why you won't see a dark skinned vampire. xp User Image

What you remember... that is the illusion.
Watch blade.

They get paler not turn white.
20 Shades of Crazy
neutral

*nod nod*

Romantic Sex Symbol

i would like to see more skin tones for the vamp and imp potions 3nodding

Unicorn

This would rock! They just don't love people with darker skin, do they?

Divine Witch

Kiyokaze
@ Everyone saying vampires are supposed to be pale: Honestly does it really matter? I mean I think it would be great to have them in all skin tones, I see nothing wrong with that. There's nothing wrong with a vampire with dark skin. Blade anyone?
User Image

User Image

QFT

I mean, vampires are imaginary creatures, so why the rigid canons?

I would love to see the vampires in all the skin tones. Well, paler, as they are undead, but still, it is unfair that all vamps have to have the same skin tone. The imps and centaurs can have whatever skin they want, right?

User Image

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Gundamu
Kamikazi-Cloud
What I have shown you is reality...

Vampires are suppose to be naturally pale. That is why you won't see a dark skinned vampire. xp User Image

What you remember... that is the illusion.

So, so if a black person becomes a vampire they become near albino? Riiiiiight. IT'S NOT REAL. That's why you see vampires in all kinds of skin tones in movies and whatnot.

I've seen many different skin colors who happened to be vampires in the movies.. Oh yes. Remember Eddie Murphy? He was vampire! razz Anyway, you look amazing! Some of them are too jealous... wink

Assimilated Wolf

StarieMichie
This would rock! They just don't love people with darker skin, do they?

It almost seems like it emo

Wealthy Fatcat

3,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
What the ******** is up with the poll? Are there that many stupid people who think outdated vampire lore actually matters with regards to something like vampire skin tone? I have a feeling it's just people voting with mules. But w/e.

Assimilated Wolf

Marit Lage
What the ******** is up with the poll? Are there that many stupid people who think outdated vampire lore actually matters with regards to something like vampire skin tone? I have a feeling it's just people voting with mules. But w/e.

I guess that's just how some fanatics are?

Assimilated Wolf

They could release one more generic vampire potion. It could be called "Genetically Modified Vampire Potion". You get a your own dark skin tone or one that's washed out, the eyes and teeth. Description: A genetic creation - Who doesn't want to be a vampire with a tan? Though should you be drinking strange potions? What if you grow horns? eek

Though I think, the vampires are pale because we're supposed to look like Louie or the Von Helsons. Maybe the vampirism erases all our humanity and we become like the vampire who bit us or the potion was made from.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff