Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Potions in different skin tones?

Yeah!!! 0.65270121278942 65.3% [ 1184 ]
No 0.19294377067255 19.3% [ 350 ]
Poll Whorin Like a Mofo 0.15435501653804 15.4% [ 280 ]
Total Votes:[ 1814 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 104 105 106 > >> »|

Assimilated Wolf

diversitybump

7,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
I'd love more shades for the vampire skin, maybe I'd actually use it then since I don't like how pale it is now. I'd imagine for darker tones would be muted, washed tones.

Assimilated Wolf

Darkfreakoid
I'd love more shades for the vampire skin, maybe I'd actually use it then since I don't like how pale it is now. I'd imagine for darker tones would be muted, washed tones.

That would be better than nothing.

Romantic Sex Symbol

Gundamu
Darkfreakoid

That would be better than nothing.

true 3nodding

Assimilated Wolf

diversitybump
The reason why I don't use the vampire skin is because I disliked that fact that it only came in one skin tone. I honestly could see myself actually using the vampire skin if it was in my skin tone.

Assimilated Wolf

Andalite Queen
The reason why I don't use the vampire skin is because I disliked that fact that it only came in one skin tone. I honestly could see myself actually using the vampire skin if it was in my skin tone.

Versatility for the win.

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Heres my 2 cents.

um, hello from Dusk till dawn; the big black guy from Vietnam turned into, what, a black vampired...quite ugly to..

Also Blade, there were chinese, american, african american and all sorts of colored vamps.

Also, technically the only reason vamps get pale is because their bodys are nolonger refreshing their pigment so yes after a long time they get paler but you dont start off black then one day later bam yer white, dont work that way...i man look at MJ didnt work for him eek

Assimilated Wolf

Asiril of Clubs
Heres my 2 cents.

um, hello from Dusk till dawn; the big black guy from Vietnam turned into, what, a black vampired...quite ugly to..

Also Blade, there were chinese, american, african american and all sorts of colored vamps.

Also, technically the only reason vamps get pale is because their bodys are nolonger refreshing their pigment so yes after a long time they get paler but you dont start off black then one day later bam yer white, dont work that way...i man look at MJ didnt work for him eek

Good old MJ. Good point.

Stellar Cat

As I said in another thread, there's no one canon representation. Just about every culture has stories of beings with vampiric tendencies. And if these beings have the appearence of a human they will usually look like the people who made them up.

I'm all for more skin tones for the vampire skin. I'd imagine they would still be a little washed out looking though to keep with the general theme that they need blood.

Assimilated Wolf

Tiana Luscinia
As I said in another thread, there's no one canon representation. Just about every culture has stories of beings with vampiric tendencies. And if these beings have the appearence of a human they will usually look like the people who made them up.

I'm all for more skin tones for the vampire skin. I'd imagine they would still be a little washed out looking though to keep with the general theme that they need blood.

True true.
I'm all for that. A slightly washout skin tones wouldn't hurt anyone. I really don't get why people are so against this. confused
Can I quote you in the first post?
YOU USED ME in your first post >.>

Assimilated Wolf

Trampy McTramp

Only cause I care, baby. Only cause I care. Oh, and you make a s**t load of sense.

And it looks like the poll has it too.
Gundamu
Trampy McTramp

Only cause I care, baby. Only cause I care. Oh, and you make a s**t load of sense.

...*sqeeze*

Assimilated Wolf

Trampy McTramp
Gundamu
Trampy McTramp

...*sqeeze*

Hey! None of that in public! redface
On topic: Please do this Gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items