Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bunny

Awenita
Sanzeni Nagi
So true. stare Easy to make girl avi but hard to make a manly boy avi.
To make my current avi, I search for hours to find a good hair for boy avi.
And those abs, damn it. I only found TWO items with abs. stare
Gaia, can't you just do something with this!? scream
It's been years of requesting and still...! GAH!!! gonk
We do keep in mind you can only make so much of a certain thing; hence only two type of abs. I don't really expect any more varieties of it because they pretty much nailed the 'semi-workout-abs' and the 'hardcore-workout-abs'.

Yea, they made those crazy abs which I don't really like it. Seriously but what are those artist thinking, I mean like, do you think everyone loves these kind of crazy abs!? stare

Bashful Fatcat

12,150 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
Sanzeni Nagi
Awenita
Sanzeni Nagi
So true. stare Easy to make girl avi but hard to make a manly boy avi.
To make my current avi, I search for hours to find a good hair for boy avi.
And those abs, damn it. I only found TWO items with abs. stare
Gaia, can't you just do something with this!? scream
It's been years of requesting and still...! GAH!!! gonk
We do keep in mind you can only make so much of a certain thing; hence only two type of abs. I don't really expect any more varieties of it because they pretty much nailed the 'semi-workout-abs' and the 'hardcore-workout-abs'.

Yea, they made those crazy abs which I don't really like it. Seriously but what are those artist thinking, I mean like, do you think everyone loves these kind of crazy abs!? stare
Lol...yes. I'm wearing them right now. d:

Smoker

a recolor of sicilian wiseguy would be awsome

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

emotion_bigheart I support this.
User Image

Kick some a**, friend! If you need anything, let me know!

Bashful Fatcat

12,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
Painted King
User Image

Kick some a**, friend! If you need anything, let me know!
I wub you LOL that's awesome.

Generous Werewolf

15,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
I agree 150% on this thread

Desirable Sex Symbol

As a female user who has a male avatar, I also agree with everything stated in this thread. It sometimes takes me hours stringing together a male avatar that at least looks masculine. Most of the time I'm left with a metro style which is okay, but I do want some manly items for this guy too.

Bashful Fatcat

12,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Simply Grim
Lazarus Larkin
I'm about ready to just go edit that post since apparently people are only reading the first half of it sweatdrop

I also don't really think it's as hard as some people say it is to make masculine avatars. Then again, it depends on what you mean by masculine. To me masculine doesn't only mean beards, chest hair, mullets, motorcycles and booze.

Allow my avatar to provide a base.

Buggy Mage

I support, very concise thread!
About Virgil Rosenthal item, is it just me or does it come out short in the shading department? It's densely detailed, which is a nice change but it's seems it was shorted on a lot of the artistic treatment that Luxurious Elizabeth received?
Besides that I was thinking, that we could really use chin mods on gaia, Like a squared or cleft chin, wouldn't that rock?I think, It would really seamlessly fit in with the musclelocity we so seek. I kinda like that the original vampire skin has a more defined chin. If they did make one, it would be nice if it were exaggerated but not cartoonishly so. Know what I mean? 3nodding

Witty Genius

Fire 0ak
I support, very concise thread!
About Virgil Rosenthal item, is it just me or does it come out short in the shading department? It's densely detailed, which is a nice change but it's seems it was shorted on a lot of the artistic treatment that Luxurious Elizabeth received?
Besides that I was thinking, that we could really use chin mods on gaia, Like a squared or cleft chin, wouldn't that rock?I think, It would really seamlessly fit in with the musclelocity we so seek. I kinda like that the original vampire skin has a more defined chin. If they did make one, it would be nice if it were exaggerated but not cartoonishly so. Know what I mean? 3nodding
Chin mods FTW. I also want something to give defined cheekbones, if there isn't anything yet that's for ALL SKIN COLOURS. I know Vegan Vampire has something that does that, but it's only for lighter skin colours. Don't know if there is anything for other skin colours. Also, if there isn't something already, stand alone dark circles for the eyes would be nice

Decayin[g]_Sou[l]'s Significant Otter

Demonic Hellhound

Fashionable Browser

I have a few guy items myself
But nearly enough to actual make a decent avatar sweatdrop
It is ridiculous that the number amount of gaia avatars that exist
And once good guy items go on the marketplace the price skyrockets

Tangled Puppet's Husbando

Rainbow Fairy

❖ ♣ ❖
Awesome thread. I agree 100%.
User Image