Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wild Bibliophile

17,650 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Thank you Gaia for getting our prize bundles to us. The long wait really had us worried that you forgot or were not going to follow through.

I feel like this doesn't really count as a bundle so much because the winners essentially got 2 versions of the "Winner's Leaf" (one for paws and one for humans) and the lantern that everyone got. so really we didn't get much that they didn't get. not that i'm not grateful, i am. I love my new leaf and lantern, but it does seem a little misleading that we were told about a bundle, and we got 2 items, with a paw copy of one.

Additionally, anyone looking for event grant items, check your announcements! We are receiving a lot of item grant links through announcements now, and if you usually do not look at them, you will miss your item links.

Announcement for Event Prizes

------

Am I confused or something? I thought the winning team was promised "an incredible bundle of rewards!"
is that still happening or what?

Link to Announcement

------

Announcement link that contains the SDplus Kitusko and Taru doll.

Khatleesi Kitty's Significant Otter

Handsome Rogue

11,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Elishavette

Am I confused or something? I thought the winning team was promised "an incredible bundle of rewards!"

Link to Announcement

Yeah, I noticed that too, a little confusing. I'm really hoping the SD dolls ain't really the only thing, I was hoping for something Tanuki specific for collect-ability purposes.

Wild Bibliophile

17,650 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100

it's been a day though and i feel like they lied to us... i really hope they're just taking a lot of time to release them because i'm getting really sad about it. crying

Mattheiux
Elishavette

Link to Announcement

Yeah, I noticed that too, a little confusing. I'm really hoping the SD dolls ain't really the only thing, I was hoping for something Tanuki specific for collect-ability purposes.

Determined Trash

51,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
I wouldn't worry, its the weekend at the HQ so we will probably hear about who won and all that fun stuff on tuesday (Monday is Labor day).

O.G. Knight

5,550 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
they better keep their promise stare :stare

reviali's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

27,025 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Team Kitten Star 75
what even

have they even announced the winning team, prizes

=='

Bibliophile

I'm still waiting for that new opponent as well.

Remember that "A new challenger appears" tier we unlocked in the kickstarter?

Unless I missed something I haven't seen that happen yet.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
So...who won ?

Questionable Warlord

Irina96
So...who won ?

Click on the announcement and the event link. Apparently Kitsune's side won because they accumulated more points.

Kawaii Spirit

Elishavette

Link to Announcement

I have a feeling the "bundle of rewards" is the daily items that we got.

Peculiar Doll

mayakko
Elishavette

Link to Announcement

But both teams got those ^^.

Sad thing is, if the winning team does get items I'm fairly sure they'll only be for human avatars.

Kawaii Spirit

Akiryn
mayakko
Elishavette

Link to Announcement

Sad thing is, if the winning team does get items I'm fairly sure they'll only be for human avatars.

Well, true. But they'll probably be kinda lame anyway. Free items usually are.

But hey, they had animal items as grants during the event so maybe you'll get your own version of the final item too. 3nodding

Peculiar Doll

mayakko
Akiryn
mayakko
Elishavette

Link to Announcement

Well, true. But they'll probably be kinda lame anyway. Free items usually are.

But hey, they had animal items as grants during the event so maybe you'll get your own version of the final item too. 3nodding
Two items. Humans got at least six from the daily grant, plus the doll when the event finished. ^^; I won't hold out hope.

Demonic Enabler

17,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Were there any rewards given out for it yet? Cause I didn't get a single thing and I was on the winning team.

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Mattheiux
Elishavette

Link to Announcement

Since Kitsune won I'd be a little confused if the "incredible bundle of rewards" turned out to be Tanuki specific. I'd understand it better if Tanuki had been the winners but not for Kitsuni.

Whatever it turns out to be I can hardly wait for them to release it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff