1 100.0% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
These are some (hopefully quick) fixes that I believe fall under the category of maintenance.

-Remove the "Open access until November 18th" text on the forum page above the community bar. This implies it's open now until November.

-Update the "Dec 23rd to Dec 28th" marquee on the launch page.

-Add a banner for DMS in the "Gaia ads" that show when a user has supporter status. You advertise gold shops to your donators, but you don't advertise your mmo.

Remove this from the FAQ. Rings have been soulbound for quite a long time.

gaiaonline.com/games/zomg/world/faq/
How much are rings worth?

That's up to you. zOMG! Rings are fairly rare loot drops, but there will be enough of them that you may eventually find yourself with a surplus of rings. Watch the Marketplace and figure out what those rings are selling for...and then sell them for around that much, if you so desire.

Alternatively, you can gift those rings to friends or teammates, or even salvage your rings to upgrade your other rings instead. It's up to you.

Zzyli
I think it's high time for a Shadow Orb Doubler. Money for Gaia, facilitating easier gameplay for occasional DMSers.

If you're feeling extra productive, there's a giant list of broken quests and silent NPCs to work on, the most reported being Elizabeth in village greens, effectively preventing new players from starting the game.

Here's the Glitch Link List if you're interested.

Apparently, a criticism of your Quality Assurance team doesn't belong in SF, somehow... (?)

Owlie
The main quest line in DMS is still broken.

Original bug thread

Still not fixed, confirmed by multiple people.

Stop letting your QA department release bug "fixes" that break the game further. Not cool.

Lucky Cat

14,225 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • PvP 200
  • 1 Win 50
Owlie
These are some (hopefully quick) fixes that I believe fall under the category of maintenance.

-Remove the "Open access until November 18th" text on the forum page above the community bar. This implies it's open now until November.

-Update the "Dec 23rd to Dec 28th" marquee on the launch page.

-Add a banner for DMS in the "Gaia ads" that show when a user has supporter status. You advertise gold shops to your donator status userbase, but you don't advertise your mmo.

Remove this from the FAQ. Rings have been soulbound for quite a long time.

gaiaonline.com/games/zomg/world/faq/
How much are rings worth?

That's up to you. zOMG! Rings are fairly rare loot drops, but there will be enough of them that you may eventually find yourself with a surplus of rings. Watch the Marketplace and figure out what those rings are selling for...and then sell them for around that much, if you so desire.

Alternatively, you can gift those rings to friends or teammates, or even salvage your rings to upgrade your other rings instead. It's up to you.

Those are good ideas. zOMG is such a fun game & hopefully they will update these things to make it less confusing for new players.

Loyal Fairy

Pretty sure they've just given up entirely on zOMG.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Rea Nez Bit

Don't say that. cry

I like living in my fantasy world where more than just a couple of developers and an artist at HQ still at least care about the game. emo

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
I don't play Zomg but all of these seem like reasonable requests to me.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Rea Nez Bit
Didn't they just recently open up DMS to everybody?

Aged Nerd

Shintouyu
Rea Nez Bit

Once the community bar at the top of the zOMG forum is filled, DMS is open to everyone for ONLY 3 days, then it resets. It takes another couple of weeks for the bar to fill again.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
beckygrendel
Shintouyu
Rea Nez Bit
Once the community bar at the top of the zOMG forum is filled, DMS is open to everyone for ONLY 3 days, then it resets. It takes another couple of weeks for the bar to fill again.
Oh, my bad, misinterpreted the Dev Notice.

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
You mean keeping the site somewhat clean and updated? xd

It's like telling a pig to take a bath, but meh.. rofl I do support this. heart

Familiar Lunatic

10,225 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Errr I'm still getting people that ask "can u sell/trade ur rings?" rofl

Edit: Misread that last part LOL --

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
eeech
Owlie
Rea Nez Bit

Don't say that. cry

I like living in my fantasy world where more than just a couple of developers and an artist at HQ still at least care about the game. emo
Panagrammic still cares. He recycled the servers twice last week.

Pan, swarf, JK and Narumi still care.

I like to pretend that the rest of HQ does. sweatdrop

Smitten Businessman

I understand people's cynicism, but there's no harm in asking for a few reasonably quick fixes like this.

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Renkon Root supports this.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

Oh, please, please, please remove the open until 18th November message. It's unnecessarily obfuscating, and I'm sure that there's just a simple image edit required to fix it.

In another note, I think it's high time for a Shadow Orb Doubler. Money for Gaia, facilitating easier gameplay for occasional DMSers.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff