Total Votes:[ 58 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Girl-Crazy Lover

15,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
To: Owlie

There are many of us who love zOMG, and it's nice there are people like you who are willing to speak out about the game. I think your ideas should be considered "maintenance" since they would help maintain the game in a current state, with correct instructions, rather than allowing outdated information to be posted that just confuses people. I hope they find the time to change these things you suggested. I don't know what's involved, but it doesn't seem that these changes would take much time to fix. I'm glad there are a few Devs who still care and haven't abandoned us.

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

I don't have anything to add but my support and <3

... okay I lied, it would be nice to edit down the size of the bar graphic, or make an option to collapse it.

Barton Sweetheart

Zzyli
Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

In another note, I think it's high time for a Shadow Orb Doubler. Money for Gaia, facilitating easier gameplay for occasional DMSers.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

This would be a nice idea for a lot of people but I imagine that people will say " it's only been a 9 months why do we need that what's the rush for levelling up like that?"

Something I would like to suggest is having the level cap on hive and colosseum raised to 12cl not have the shadow orbs drop or anything just a higher level so people who are a 12cl can try other things out with thier rings,

Unbeatable Tycoon

I agree; its gets pretty annoying seeing it over and over again gonk

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300

Unbeatable Tycoon

Premys
Yes, those dates are a bit... dated.
xd

In a relationship with b e a r y t o r t e

Thirteenth Prophet

18,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Healer 50
Zealand_Aquarius

I like this. Too bad it requires programming crying

MisterPeon's Waifu

Amateur Saint

20,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
bump, I'm agree with removing the open date in DMS bar at forum.
Sometimes it confuses a lot new people in zOMG. sad

Barton Sweetheart

azphyxxxiate
Zealand_Aquarius

I like this. Too bad it requires programming crying

Aww shoot, I was thinking it was an easy job as well, in my defence codes and programming thing are a mystery to me hence my saying it.

impostor cat's Waifu

Tricky Heart

27,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Shintouyu
beckygrendel
Shintouyu
Rea Nez Bit
Pretty sure they've just given up entirely on zOMG.
Didn't they just recently open up DMS to everybody?
Once the community bar at the top of the zOMG forum is filled, DMS is open to everyone for ONLY 3 days, then it resets. It takes another couple of weeks for the bar to fill again.
Oh, my bad, misinterpreted the Dev Notice.

That's how I read it too, actually. sweatdrop I was sad to find out I was incorrect.

O.G. Gaian

i would love to see fixes to the game

but i have given up hope on gaia ever doing anything. i gave up months ago when i could no longer even get into the game
and i still cant get in so until gaia does that complete overhaul which will be NEVER i dont have any faith for them at least on zomg

but for the rest of you . good luck i hope gaia listens and makes some changes.

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
DIAMOND-XIII_SSC
i would love to see fixes to the game

but i have given up hope on gaia ever doing anything. i gave up months ago when i could no longer even get into the game
and i still cant get in so until gaia does that complete overhaul which will be NEVER i dont have any faith for them at least on zomg

but for the rest of you . good luck i hope gaia listens and makes some changes.

We have every right to give up hope. DJ Helsing announced at SacAnime that it's time to move on from zOMG!

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
ok here are the overall problems wiht ZOMG

1- it used to make you do several tasks at once (that was confusing)
2- they never gave a tutorial on how it is supposed to work (was lost there)
3- the game has been full of bugs lately and no one will address them
4- dead mans shadow has never been open to most ppl unless they are a level 10 or more and gaia would never explain how to make it to level 10
5- most users on gaia when you asked in the zomg forum or q and a forum were rude to people who would ask questions so no one ever got a guide on how to do it
6- they keep telling us it is coming back but in announcements and other places the game is doomed. so why does gaia not keep at least one promise and tell us what is up

AND ONE MORE THING gaia needs to tell us if they are truly ever gonna fix it or if it is as good as dead so we can move on with our lives and stop posting topics about it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff